• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance of giant turkeys year round in a few out of the way spots?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the chance of the naturalists figuring out where the giant turkeys hide away the rest of the year after they are done wandering all over the lands during their mating season late in the year? Where do they play cards and drink ale all those months?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they could move this to ish in a few out of the way areas I think that could be really really fun.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If they could move this to ish in a few out of the way areas I think that could be really really fun.
Very good idea, indeed. Although I don't hunt the critters myself, I know a lot of players enjoy it. It would be nice if there were a few areas where they could find the turkeys year-round.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plus can you imagine fighting a paragon turkey!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know that I never checked Ish for them. Now I have to wait a year to do that becuase those things should be fun!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I agree that having a spawn of them year round in some out of the way places would be nice..... what would be left for the hollidays? Now perhaps a smaller version of wild turkey might be had in its place simular to the ter mur bird....