• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Any Arcanist Guilds out there? (any shard)

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ask this every once in a while. There are large guilds with spellweavers in them, but no guilds that have spellweaving as a requirement. Or there are but it's just 1 guy trying to get it started. I'm not looking to run the guild. I really don't play my arcanist that much.

If there were a serious arcanist guild out there, I would xfer to their shard.

Right now I'm running:

120 magery
120 eval
120 med
120 resist
120 focus
120 spellweaving

The only skill not finished is spellweaving at 100.1, but scrolled to 120.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 SW'ers, across 5 accounts, 3 of them to 120, 3 at 80.1 and 2 at 100.

I got tired of looking for focus's, so I skilled them up, and just let other people know when I am giving myself a focus so they can join in if they need. It sucks with the recent adjustment, but that's ok.

I use 2 desktop computers, and 3 laptops.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if anyone out there wants to start one, let me know.

I'd do it myself but I don't play my arcanist that much. He's just my retired pvp mage that I bash liches with now. I'm looking to play him part-time. I've also never done any of the peerless boses so... I'm no expert.

:fight:

I

Ivan - MT

We're the largest guild on Baja currently and we have many, many weavers among us. Can offer a max focus at most times. Many of our elders have multiple weavers as well.

Feel free to check us out if you like.

Ivan GM

K

Kensai Tsunami

this is kindof a response to the op

...what if we had a sw school?
a place where a spellweaver can walk up and hire npc spellweavers to circle with?
price according to the lvl of circle needed?
anyone like this idea?

...just a thought i have had for months now

i play on LS, and a high lvl circle is almost always next to impossible nowadays
and its a pi$$er to say the least

i know lots of ppl are not happy with recent changes and maybe this could make a 'real' difference

yes?
no?
maybe?

thx in advance for your feedback ...whichever it may be
:thumbsup: