• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another UO Loss :(

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My heart goes out to the G-X guild, I was told they lost one of their own yesterday when Sir George passed away.

These are sad times, and I know that guild is hurting right now. My alliance sends their regrets, you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. I didn't know Sir George personally, but I know several of my members did and they said he was a wonderful man.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Damia.

To GX, please accept the most heart felt condolences of the ELV guild and Alliance. I only met George recently and briefly and would have liked to get to know him better.

If you would post any memorials to him here I would like to attend if at all possible.

*hugs*

D

devid1995

Its a very sad day in uo today. As a person that has played this game for 10 pluss years i have made a lot of friends a long the way and im proud of saying george was one of them.
Myself, rock ,and my wife venomestammer spent a lot of time taking down mell this summer
we all talk a lot on ts and formed a bond as a team.George was a great team player and also a great guy always there to rezz when we took a dive at mell im just sorry i cant rezz him in real well all miss u george

your friends
JACKED , JACKED JR, VENOMESTAMMER,

A

alaina123

At the TMC Chappel we have a memorial up for Sir George, everyone is welcome to come and say a silent prayer and take a candle in his honor, candles are in a black bag at the door. For those who dont know where the Chappel is located, its in the City of Zento on the west side you cant miss it. (Makoto- Tokuno Island)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sympathies*

(I don't believe I ever met Sir George, but it's always moving to hear another passing player)

R

Rocky Meijavia

Id Like TO Thank Damia For Her Post On Stratics This Is the first time ive ever written on stratics about anything nad im sorry that this is the reason i am doing this now and have not done it earlier I thank evryone for there heart felt concerns about GX and all of georges friends we had a memorial service on Sir George On 1/31/09 most of his closest friends that were able to come did come and it was a very nice service i have the memorial books to hand to anyone that would wish to have them all i need is a book and a red leaf to make copies for anyone who wants them but in closing i was one of the closest friends to Sir George I didnt take it the hardest but I Did Take It Really Roughly But Again I Want To Thank Everyone that is tak9ing the time to remember and think about Sir Geirge And The Concerns Of GX THANK YOU ALL