• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another try with uogamecodes(error 99)

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok yet another atempt to TRY and get the rustic Pac...PLZ can someone help me...I enter my account and all I get in error 99....and NO ONE will address this issue....Account active since Oct '97......can any one help?

tried using the help feature on uogamecodes...which takes you to the ea help for ALL games...(yeah right)....trued putting uo_ in front of my user id....then I dont get a error 99...I get User not recogonized...

SO now I am reducing myself to begging.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

:cursing:

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Shameless bump*..untill someone addresses this..I want that rustic pack and have no one that will assist or even speak to about this...meanwhile everyone enjoy the gardens and Distilerys

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Update...went to EA live chat..and after 3 hours of chattng with these folks I got 'Bumped' to a tier three problem which they only deal by e-mail....they said I would be contacted in 24-72 hours by e-mail....sure enough I got contacted with a Log of my 3 hour chat and no solution to error 99..a nice thank you for using EA chat....that is...oh and a stament that says if this didnt fix your problem please contact us again....

SO no fix....no help....a nicely formated log of a 3 hour chat...and a thank you letter....

THANK YOU EA!!!!!!!!!:mad:

P.S. STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ERROR 99 means...and the magincia vendor plots are filling up fast