• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another stupid glitch, why doesn't Broadsword hire me to do the Q&A Testing?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously! Three major glitches in one week. The last is with the Chicken Lizard Coops. If you take a Chicken Lizard out of the Coop it AUTO STABLES IT!!!

WTF? Why????? Just WHHHHYYYY? So Stupid!

I take out a blue Chicken Lizard and 2 seconds later he's auto stable into the stable. I found him when I used claim list on the hitching post.

The stupid is strong with these glitches. Someone explain why this glitch even exists?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It only does it with Battle Chicken Lizards. My Chicken lizards I use as breeders stay out.

At least east you can get them out of the stable and they stay out. They even auto stable if you have more than 42 pets in your stable.

Not really a bug that has much affect on gameplay. But you should report bugs on the other forum here:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You shouldn't be putting battle chickens in the coops as it can reset their stats and skills, they should be stabled.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You shouldn't be putting battle chickens in the coops as it can reset their stats and skills, they should be stabled.
My fighters all have their skills they had years ago. Would be nice if you could reset them by something that simple.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think Broadsword know about Q&A Testing
....they can't even write 2 lines of code

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sheesh I need to play more I don't even know what a chicken lizard is!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Somehow this actually made it to the Newsletter... stick a fork in this thread it's done and here is the answer:

1644449507242.png

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have NEVER used an exploit in the 20 years I have played UO and I resent the hell outta the Dev team for even suggesting that I have.

Then again what can you expect from a Dev team that is too busy playing favorites.

What can you expect from a Producer that is too busy strutting around going "Look at me, Look at me" and thinks her JOB is a popularity contest.

News flash to Mesanna : You are a team LEADER not running for damn PROM QUEEN!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It kinda feels like she’s trying to insert herself into UO lore as an actual character, hence the strutting around stuff. Garriott and Starr were incredibly famous/personable in game because of their Lord British/Blackthorn routine, and she seems to be trying to emulate that with the whole Dark Lady Mesanna thing, and a crapload of items named after her. I can see why she tried since it worked so well for others and added trust for the devs, but it kinda backfired this time.

FAKEUSERNAME

Adventurer
It kinda feels like she’s trying to insert herself into UO lore as an actual character, hence the strutting around stuff. Garriott and Starr were incredibly famous/personable in game because of their Lord British/Blackthorn routine, and she seems to be trying to emulate that with the whole Dark Lady Mesanna and a crapload of items named after her. I can see why she tried since it worked so well for others and added trust for the devs, but it kinda backfired this time.
I remember one time I walked into someone's house.
There was tons of Mesanna items and it was super bright, it felt like eye herpes.

I couldn't recognize the game I was playing as Ultima Online.
It felt like I was playing a strange clown game.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t have any problems with Bonnie. My gifs were geared more towards the overall feel of some game items. Which aren’t all her idea.