• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

another strange one from tonight (snapshot!)

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was logging into all shards to check a skill on my tamers (vet, i got lazy and on some shards didnt 120 it, so im making a list.....) anyways, logged into LS and noticed a red llama go shooting by out in the vineyard.
i thought that was odd.
then i thought maybe i logged off on fel side, then i noticed my cursor was gold, so nope im on tram side.
red pack llama on tram side.
thats something you dont see every day.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol I guess he is a mass murdering llama!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not hard to go red in tram. If you had a pack Llama when you did, it too would be red, then just release it. Unless they fixed it, just go kill 4 people, get 4 counts, then kill the 5th and head back to tram, then take the count (assuming you know the person giving the 5th count, so they can time it when you make it to tram again)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was from Larry the Llama's birthday party. The red llama was an invited guest of Em Aname. Larry is the official mascot of Yew and works closely with the Yew Governor Rylo Reno. (Lake superior.)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was from Larry the Llama's birthday party. The red llama was an invited guest of Em Aname. Larry is the official mascot of Yew and works closely with the Yew Governor Rylo Reno. (Lake superior.)
Takes a llama to know a llama....

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Llamas having birthday parties. What kind of pinatas do they have for that? :p