• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another security question .... but a different one :P

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

I want to make sure im doing this right as i dont wnt stuff disapearing from my home -

If u are displaying items in boxes that you want others to open but not be able to take out the contents -

do you LOCK the box down or do you secure it down? I think its lock down but its been a while and i go no ways of checking this at mo because im not at home on my computer - not got uo on this one but im making preperations for my return later today :p

G

you lock the box down then choose open to anyone
that way they can open it and look but not take anything out.

if you add books in there or sub bas you also have to open them to all to be able to be viewed

I

imported_kray2s

Ahhhh so it is as i remembered thank you for the clarification

G

but if you add books with descriptions you will need to seal them with wax so that nobody can write in them and change what you have written