• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another screw up at the Origin online store.

John Merchant

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After getting a used code twice a few weeks ago for Stygian Abyss, I was a little upsaet that they are offering Stygian Abyss for 9.99. They never gave me a discount after having me wait a week for a usable code. However, I decided to go ahead and purchase one of these for my sister's account. Low and behold the order summary scene keeps saying order completed, yet it takes me back to the order summary page. I have clicked it 9 times, and it keeps saying order complete, but doesnt give me a code or an email conformation.

I finally logged out without making my purchase, and think I will never return to that site again. I have NEVER seen such a buggy site for purchases, and THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME!

I bet I will get charged lke 10 times now for something I never received. Did EA sell UO and Origin to some kids or something? This doesn't make sense. I am so confused as to how there continues to be issues.

I am so fed up its rediculous.

A

aricz

Patience for some hours..

I paid for Legacy Tokens the other day. Took ~4 hours before I got confirmation and a mail with the code.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patience for some hours..

I paid for Legacy Tokens the other day. Took ~4 hours before I got confirmation and a mail with the code.
When you place your order, after the confirmation page, you'll see a page that will allow you to print your purchase. That page also has the codes you get in the mail on it under each item you order, exactly identical to what you get in the email.

Knowing this, you can either print out that page and have your codes immediately or you can save the page, write down the codes, whatever floats your boat and NOT wait for an email. I know this because I have ordered a few items over the last few weeks and got tired of waiting for an email, so I tried the codes under each item I bought and it worked like a charm.

It is sad that people got used codes earlier though and am sorry to hear about it.

A

aricz

That's exactly what didn't happen. There were no confirmation and code. I called EA Norway, no help. Sent mail. Then after ~4 hours I got the confirmation with codes. Seems the system had a little hickup.

Ps. had nothing to do with the mail I sent, all they told was they couldn't help me either.