• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Scammer! Bogus Val smith hammer! Val hammer 30mill Out East Bank

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well like I have posted before.. here he is again putting up his bogus Val SMith hammer.. I cant say names cuase this site is pathetic and dont want anyone feelings to get hurt by knowing who the scammers are.. but this is the same person again.. Your trash!! the vendor is out the east side of the bank on the steps.. please contact the owner of the house if you know whos it is. ty..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hmm East of bank and stairs Sounds like my place "The Embassy" I will get right on it. Give me ten minutes and he will be burried with Vendors all around him yelling scammer don't buy. lol

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice!! get this guy booted!! everyone needs to keep there eye out for this guy.. he even icq'd me sayin he is doin this on alot of shards.. so if you have peeps on others shards.. spamm this fool.. we know who he is.. dont let him scamm you like he did me..

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
OK his vendor is buried. :) Anyone who buys from it now is a total and complete fool and deserves to be taken. lol Thanks for the heads up Dark One. I hate finding these guys on my vendor Houses.

Lord Nabin

I

imported_IgotWood

thanks for the quick action...i don't even buy em but appreciat those who help

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hmm Here is an ICQ I recieved from our friend the Scammer. Please note that I have very carefully removed his name Like a MAGICIAN. lol

XXXXXX (3:38 PM):
you act as if what you did to my vendor was a huge thing, but i considering the fact ive got 4 icq's and the scam on 10 differnt shards, your vendor house has made me 200m in the last 3 days its nothing.

XXXXXXX ‎(3:40 PM):
Soon enough you will learn what battles to fight.

Nabin ‎(3:41 PM):
lol that's fine. It was no big thing just something simple To help out the people of my shard. I am sorry you feel that you need to take advantage of the hard working players here on Napa. Those of us who feel that growing our shard and creating a safe game play enviornment will always strive to block your efforts in the future.
Live Work Play Napa !!!!!

K

Kurgan

End the contract, and boot the little bugger.. If you have the power to.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Already done he will be gone in less than 48 hours.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yes he is.. sent me the same icq.. he also tried to get me to believe that the guy that was callin me the scammer in luna bank was a in game counsoler and was goin to get my account banned.. this guy just talks outa his @ss.. like I told him.. keep tryin to scamm people like you did me and I will continue to call you out.. your garbage

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
plus he claims that he has made 200mill in the last 3 days there? i have been watchin that vendor for the last 3 days since I found out it was his.. it has been empty till this morning when I saw and posted it on here.. so once again.. lie after lie

K

Kurgan

I am sitting there with you, Do you have any spots open for renting?

B

BLiNK-

Scammers are runing this game
down with them cut there heads off!

S

Sky-byte

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

...and boil them 'till they shrink so we'll have shrunken scammer heads for deco :p

j/k

F

five oclock

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

...and boil them 'till they shrink so we'll have shrunken scammer heads for deco :p

hey this is a good idea...I second this one! Kinda like old old school where ya cut off reds heads for the bounty if there was one

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Now we are Talking!!!! "Bounty" I will pay for that. lets say 1ml for the first scammer head I get!

Lord Nabin

I

imported_The Sandman

These are the kind of people that make fun games not so fun!!!!

Thanks Nabin for kicking this guy!!!!

I

imported_kalzaketh

very nice nabin, you may have saved your own house from being redecorated by draconi as in no firefields or burned totem in it's placewe must all be wary with the heavy hitting sherrif striding the lands of britaniania.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Excuse me ...

Happened across this posting ...
mmmmm ... SWEET! ... decided to link it to a thread in the hall ... here

btw ...
Contract canceled ...~~bout 48hours left?
wonder if theres still time to "toss in a complaint" ...
to the GM's ...
just thinking ...
Maybe His account is still tagged to the vendor ...?
???
maybe?
worth a shot

no harm in TRYING to provide a lead to the GMs ...
EH?

Good show!

I

imported_Cysphruo

goto the token vendor and make a thread about that on uhaul, same vendor on every shard selling all tokens and now val hammers and crimsons... every shard, not duped? please...

G

These are not valorite hammers (Bod reward), they are regular smith hammers made with valorite ingots (Tinker item).

*reads thread again*
Who said he was selling tokens and crimsons?

G

I don't understand what the deal is with people naming names and calling people scammers. As long as they have some documentation to back it up: i.e. screen shots of said vendors and items. And when people admit that they make "200m in 3 days off the scam," there should be no punches pulled.

It's too bad both stratics and EA are full of hippies who want everyone to feel good. Thats what started UO:R, and that's what's caused so many problems in UO over the last 5-6 years.

Anyway.... I need a vendor in luna. Anyone wanna help out?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
sure icq me and we will set it up. 248-636-691

Lord Nabin

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's too bad both stratics and EA are full of hippies who want everyone to feel good

[/ QUOTE ]

*points to self* VERY proud to be called a "hippie"

Peace out!

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am sitting there with you, Do you have any spots open for renting?

[/ QUOTE ]Not trying to hijack the thread (thanks Darkone, for informing everyone on this), but if you need a vendor spot, I have openings....5K per week...