• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another returning player (15 years or so) Questions

Mobidoy

Adventurer
Hello,

yes another returning player. Been out for a while (15 years or so) and started with a brand new account.

Lots have changed. Too much in fact. Got to learn it all.

Been playing for a week now. I have made a Warrior from a post a seen here

• Swordsmanship
  • Anatomy
  • Tactics
  • Healing
  • Bushido
  • Chivalry
  • Parrying

Stats are 90 Str, 125 Dex and 10 Mana

I play on Atlantic shard and found someone that built me a nice suit for that guy.

Now I am looking for other templates what I would like is:

• Archer
  • Caster
  • Crafter
  • Maybe Fisherman
  • Maybe Tamer
I mostly solo PvM, I have plenty of time to play so, I dont mind working different templates.

Questions:

1. Can anyone help me with templates for those ?
  2. Should I switch my warrior to a sampire ? ( With Tactics, Anatomy and Healing or just Anatomy )
  3. What would be a good characters (template) setup to be self sufficient at one point (dont mind buying 7th character slot)
I know I ask alot. So many things have changed (spellweaving, reforging, necromancy, pet leveling ??? ) that I am lost.... A lot lol !!!

Thanx for your help !