• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another quick question

T

Tazar

Yes, it does work, but there is some trick to it - I think not letting the maps update or somesuch (sorry - I do not use UOA). There is a thread or two around here on it though. :)

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it does work, but there is some trick to it - I think not letting the maps update or somesuch (sorry - I do not use UOA). There is a thread or two around here on it though. :)
You are confusing UOA (UO Assist) with UOAM (UO auto-map) if you plan on using UOAM you need to use it through UO Assist.

UOA runs just fine still with the 2D client, though you will get a few patches for UOA.

T

Tazar

Makes sense. I never used either one - but noticed a lot seem to use them in tandem.