• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ANOTHER nerf to imbuing?

T

Traveller

Ok, we got the relic fragment nerf. Although that inconvenience me I can't say I feel too strongly against it. However...

..it's two days I have not been able to harvest a single seed of renewal from my plants (usually I gather 2 per day). Is that just a streak of bad luck or is this another nerf? But, more to the point, if it is a nerf WHY isn't it listed in the patch notes?

It's not like the relic fragment where people could rush to produce as many as possible, there's no way to rush plant production and it would save LOTS of time from people who has better things to do than taking care of a bunch of grass (I do).

Now I am getting worried about crystalline blackrock and crystal shards too... don't have time to test their drop rate myself. Because apparently devs do NOT write decent patch notes.

V

Vertigo

Well I just got a few Seeds of renewal from my plants just now.
Also, you can still mine up crystaline blackrock.

T

Traveller

Well I just got a few Seeds of renewal from my plants just now.
Also, you can still mine up crystaline blackrock.
Good to have some confirmation. Might be just bad luck. What about drop rates? Are they the same? And what skills have you on the character you use to collect seeds?