• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another "Meaty" Dinner..

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My last thread on food really was a hit, so here we go again!
Tonight I had a spin off of a Rachael Ray meatloaf recipe. It has ground beef, hot sausage, green pepper, onions, and some cajun seasoning. It was yum yummy. Oh and I had some corn for all you veggies out there!

I got three more still to eat. Don't think it's going to happen tonight though..:hahaha:

L

Little Sadie

I love how you artistically decorated the plate with dots of ketchup. I give it 7 out of 10!

G

Granjell

LOL I thought he dished it up from three feet away to get that artistic "splat" look... But really, how large a serving is that? Ten ounces?? You must be a growing boy to eat that much!

Maybe my husband's "eat healthy" lectures are starting to sink in.... Oh NO!!!!

L

Little Sadie

LOL I thought he dished it up from three feet away to get that artistic "splat" look... But really, how large a serving is that? Ten ounces?? You must be a growing boy to eat that much!

Maybe my husband's "eat healthy" lectures are starting to sink in.... Oh NO!!!!
I know I'd be a "growing girl" if I ate all that. LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why I put the corn in there to make up for it all..:lick:
I forget how much beef I got, but I'd say each piece was like 1/4 pound with the sausage. It's OK today is Ab day at the gym..no worries!

L

loadexfa

Yes, I'm sure adding the corn makes it totally healthy, almost vegetarian even. Wow Elga, such a big step for you!

Josh

S

SSniffleslam

Not to gross everyone out, but that looks like something my cat threw up (as he always does after eating grass in the yard...why do cats do that?). I never did like any type of meatloaf...but that's just me.

C

Crazy Fireball

Not to gross everyone out, but that looks like something my cat threw up (as he always does after eating grass in the yard...why do cats do that?). I never did like any type of meatloaf...but that's just me.
LOL thats what i was thinking, im like did my dead cat puke up and call it elgas supper?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH and I bought all the ingredients at Wal-Mart. So 9 chances out of 10 the veggies were grown in a factory farm and the cows were like injected with some growth hormones. So I'm probably making the Future Farmers of America Mad and probably PETA. But all in all it was good meal..lol

C

Crazy Fireball

OH and I bought all the ingredients at Wal-Mart. So 9 chances out of 10 the veggies were grown in a factory farm and the cows were like injected with some growth hormones. So I'm probably making the Future Farmers of America Mad and probably PETA. But all in all it was good meal..lol
Yay, now you have mad cow disease :D