• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Another long time UO player has passed.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been made aware of another UO players passing.

Friday last week Deepak Chopra of the guild Eternal Redemption succumbed to the cancer that had been ravaging his body for so long. Deepak was a "nice ole man" who lived in Atlanta and touched many peoples lives. He was faithful, loyal and would give you the shirt of his back.

I will be placing a telly at my luna house this evening it will lead to his memorial house for people to pay their respects.

*Deepak was a long time vendor renter at my luna house. I will be retiring his location and putting up a small memorial in it's place.

Rest in Peace my UO friend.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, there went my mood for the rest of the day.
I did not know this man, but I am sorry to hear of his suffering with cancer, and of his departure from our community.
My heart goes out to his family. I hope he has now found peace while flying with Angels.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Deepak was a member of my guild for about a year, and he truly was one of the kindest people in UO. He was always willing to help other players with anything they needed at any time and always made sure to help new players whenever possible.

Rest In Peace.