• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another kudos for GM support response

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I as well had an AWESOME response tonight. It's 11:30 PM Central and I just recently received a castle from a dear old friend. There were 2 vet reward decorative shields that I could not take down. Paged a GM on the off chance that one might be available at such a late hour.

Thank you so much to GM Chernabog for responding so quickly (Within 5 minutes!) and taking them down for me.

upload_2015-8-13_23-29-9.png

And he was very personable and pleasant! Great work team!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You know, I've had a good experience with this GM too. Just a simple bugged item in my backpack but he actually showed up in person and for that I say well done!!

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My experience started out quite similar but ended quite differently. I had two items I needed removed from walls of a castle I had received. GM came after hours of waiting removed both items ( decorative legs and a set of chain mail leggings ) but only returned the first...gave no explanation or compensation for the ones he chose to keep. He was just there one moment and gone the next....

Last edited:

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My experience started out quite similar but ended quite differently. I had two items I needed removed from walls of a castle I had received. GM came after hours of waiting removed both items ( decorative legs and a set of chain mail leggings ) but only returned the first...gave no explanation or compensation for the one chose to keep. He was just there one moment and gone the next....
Hmm maybe the chainmail leggings were duped, I dnk. If your legends I have an extra chaimail leggings.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm maybe the chainmail leggings were duped, I dnk. If your legends I have an extra chaimail leggings.

So you think it would be simple enough to say...hey these legs are duped, I am sorry but I have to remove them.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you think it would be simple enough to say...hey these legs are duped, I am sorry but I have to remove them.
It would have been the right thing to do, but communication has never been the strong suit of UO staff. o.0 Hey at least you got a GM.