• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another High Seas request

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone made a comment in another thread that EJ accounts won't have access to ships, so I took that to mean any High Seas content. If this is true I will be completely saddened by this and I hope the same restrictions will apply to other aspects of the game such arcane circles and focus levels. If my paid account can't benefit from an Endless Journey crewman, then it's not fair that anothers CAN benefit from a skilled/unskilled group. If however, this IS the case, can we please get hire-able NPC crewmen ? I would like to be able to station each of my cannons with a hired hand. They can have low HPs and should be totally attackable, that will be part of the fun having to rehire them as they're wiped out by random sea creatures while I'm out looking for macro fisherman on Siege.

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak #WhatSayYou ?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or, change EJ restrictions, so that Endless Journey accounts can enter ships and maybe own the legacy ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think what was said was they can't place boats in the water... they can use them if they are granted access but they would need to buy High Seas to use that content .... but I think it was done so they can't use a ship for a bank... if you know what I mean... so there are 500 ships in the water per free account sucking up water space for people already playing UO to use a free unpaid storage space. If you get my drift.

But they will be able to use a ship if they have access to one... which would be a paid accounts ship.