• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another customization bug?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've never had this problem before, but now I notice that whenever I go into customization mode, certain items that were raised (either with gozas or with the decorating tool) now fall back to the floor when I come out of customization mode. Doesn't matter if I actually commit the design, or I just go in and out to check something. When did this start happening? New bug, older bug?! Getting very annoying.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm betting its new code that may be the result of nefarious activity, or it could be a bug. Did you contact a GM to ascertain if its a known issue. It can be a wait, but if you get a good GM, it's worth it.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I contacted a GM about a house customization bug it took about a week (all my town loyalty banners disappeared - I know now it's because of the last round of bugs). This one is annoying but it's so random (just picks on certain items and not all the time). For example I raised some holiday bells, came out of customization and found they had all slipped two spots vertically. I raised them again and they've been fine ever since. Whereas my tinker crafted lanterns keep falling all the way to the floor. Flowers seem totally unaffected. Just thought I would check with the forum before decorating anymore, but I'll just go ahead and submit a bug report.