• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Community Manager reporting for duty!

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hello all!

It's only been a month since Nesnes joined the Community Management team and yet here I am - a wild Shadowbrick appeared.

While I'm still rather new to Albion Online, I'm kind of a "veteran" when it comes to video game Support and Community Management. That's why it's important for me to put the communication in Community Management and do my best to listen to you all, gather your feedback and poke our developers about it. I'm still getting to know SBI and everyone here, so please bear with me for a bit
:)

About myself - I've been playing games for way longer than I like to admit, both on consoles and PC. I love RPGs, as well as first-person shooters, strategy games and racing games. I'm also a fan of Lego (and alternative bricks) as well as getting into photography lately.

Like Nesnes already said, feel free to send me/us a DM here on the forums with any specific problems you might have and we'll try to get it sorted for you.

Looking forward to the new adventures here and to meet you all, ingame or here on the forums
:)

~ Shadowbrick

Continue reading...