• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another champ spawn problem...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been getting reports of the protectors not getting pink scrolls for protecting, they are instead receiving white 105 skill scrolls.

Player A gets a pink scroll, Player B the protector gets a white scroll.

Was anything in this publish tested?
:lick:

U

UOAuctions

I thought I read it was random. Player A's chance of recieving a 105 or SOT is random therefore making the protectors chance also random... make any sense lol?

T

Turdnugget

Prior to the patch we always got a pink for a pink, 105 for a 105...

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that sucks if protector now gets a random one too...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that sucks if protector now gets a random one too...
This is from the pub 58 champ spawn fix thread

1. How do I receive SoTs?

You simply have to kill the spawn in the champ area. Each time a creature is killed, every player who did sufficient damage to the monster to earn looting rights has a chance of receiving a SoT. In Felucca, if you are protecting a player receiving a SoT, you will receive a SoT as well as long as you are within range.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna already addressed this (I think it was her!) and said she goofed it. She was adjusting the SoT drop rate and didnt adjust the protection equally so now you only get pink for pink 10% of the time ... already working on fixin it