• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Atlantic Crash? 2/21/19

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well I have not been on Atlantic, Origin=no, Europa=no, Sonoma=no, so far no crashes *knock on wood*.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it's your system clock, today is 2/21/19. fix that and i bet it cures your woes.:danceb:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The thread has been cleaned up a little. Please don't make trolling remarks aimed at other people's posting styles. Thanks.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you CN.

I sure didnt imagine the crash this afternoon and the shard has been running rough, for whatever reason. It sure could have been worse! :) I was doing a long series of plant work when the crash happened. Taking seeds and resources... taking plants out, putting new seeds in and so on. I had to do a big section all over again! hehe. Thankfully, I was only crafting when the lag got annoying enough, so I took a break and did some actual work. For me, the shard was running rough until evening. I dont really understand the tech aspect of this game at all... however, sometimes I go on Izumo when the shard just comes up after the nightly reboot work... and its running really laggy. You would figure far less people would be on... if you saw people, so it wouldnt be as bad as the evening, Japan time. Same way we see most traffic about 7pm EST on Atlantic. (Same goes for whatever US shard on whatever time zone.) Its normally never running bad when the most people are on. Afternoon is really mellow, population wise, Atlantic. Could have been a local net issue! No clue. All I know is that we have amazingly dependable connection "normally", these days vs. days of old. I just cant remember the last time we had 2 shard crashes so soon together. Good thing, I guess. Just annoying. I hope they work it out ASAP.