• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

another acct management thread

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
soooo I cant login after this EA account thingy they made...

To make things worse, the email that I used has been deleted since last time I used it...

Can anyone please help me on what to do right now... I have both of my accounts linked to this email and one of the accounts are currently active, the other one I needed to pay for now.

Ive tried to read some threads in here, but its one big mess for me to understand....

Hopefully someone can help me so this wont be the end for my UO time...

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ill give it a try, thanks

Can anyone help with how I can change the e-mail I use to login to account management? Or is that one of the impossible things to do..

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got the issue fixed... I had to contact EA and get them to reset the password and change the email.
Went quite well and I got acces to accounts again.
Although the "name" of my account is still the old email, anyone know if that should be a future problem (The email domain is dead....) ?