• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

another account management problem

Frogger Green

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello
I need to change the credit card on my account and have lost my EA account management password.
when i click on "lost my password" it redirects me to the origin log in. i can not find a way there to change the pw for the EA site. i have changed my cc on the origin site but iam unsure if that is all i need to do. anyone have this trouble ? any thing else i should do ? i did email support and just got an email back saying click the "lost password tab " .
thanks in advance

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That should fix it. Try logging in on EA Account Management page after you changed the password and it should work. At least it has for me.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you say EA account do you mean the password for this website: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

If so when I changed my password at Origin.com it also changed the one I use to login to the EAMythic page (above).

Frogger Green

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always had 2 different passwords for the origin & the EA account sites. i tried yesterday to log into the ea site with the origin pw and that didnt work. i reset the pw on origin today and it did reset the EA and i was able to check each account
1 account did not get resubscribed to the new credit card so iam glad i checked ! thanks for your help !

Frogger Green

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello
another account management problem . i received a end of subscription notice for an account thats not listed on the EA management site. any idea how i can find my account ?
thanks in advance

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It might be linked to another EA Master account? IF not, try adding it to your current one?

Frogger Green

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am not sure if its linked to another account. the email stating the subscription has ended came to the email account thats linked to my EA subscription .

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They really should make someone fix this mess. What a disaster the account management system has become.

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hello
another account management problem . i received a end of subscription notice for an account thats not listed on the EA management site. any idea how i can find my account ?
thanks in advance
Log back in to your ea mythic master. Look up near the top right, a drop down menu box will have your account name in it, whatever that is. Click that down arrow and you should find your other account!