• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ANOOk for gamers

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Came across this site on news from GW2guru site and did come checking and noticed Ultima Online is listed. The site is basically a way to organize your gaming life in a social media perspective.

As many players of UO that may play other games that like to keep in touch with old friends and make new ones. As I always look at the positive side of such sites I can say this is another way to meet players that may not be so much a forum posters. Another huge postive it's listed on Anook that has many of the top MMO's out there today and gaming consoles biggest games.

There has been many posts we have seen here on Stratics and the issue of not seeing UO advertised per say. This is also another step in the social media era that may catch attention of gamers who never played UO or knew of it. I know some have issues with social media and Anook is definetly not for you but for the community that are more accepting to social media, I would try to take full advantage of another tool to help UO community grow. You can also share your experiences with other games you play. I even noticed Zelda ( I so loved that game) was listed.

Link: http://www.anook.com/