• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Annual Holiday Rares Auction ends 12/18

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will be at work all day tomororw until the evening, but am free most of monday and tuesday...or tomorrow night
Sounds fine friend. Which shard will you be paying on.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will be available to meet up with you most of today. Just let me know of a time that is good for you. I'll be paying on Pacific shard.

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won the folllowing :

BBQ Turkey Legg(Happy Holidays 2009)---------------10 mill
Pumpkin Bread(Happy Holidays 2009)------------------10 mill

I will be paying in Atlantic..

Thank you

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I won the folllowing :

BBQ Turkey Legg(Happy Holidays 2009)---------------10 mill
Pumpkin Bread(Happy Holidays 2009)------------------10 mill

I will be paying in Atlantic..

Thank you
OK your payment has been set up on Atlantic as per the instruction above. Let me know when you have made it and you can pick up your items on Pacific at The Old Give and Take Pub. I should be around for about another hour. then back this afternoon

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All Items have been paid for and Delivered except the following. Please contact me right awat to make arrangements for pick up.

Luna white Relentless tracker paragon chest--55 mill Elbryan Uthador 55 mil (Stratics)

Ruined painting-------------------------55 mil Southeaststarwars 61 mil (straticss)

Impeccably crafted easter egg by EM Cyno Raznik----5 mill PoCove 8 mil (Stratics)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All Items have been paid for and Delivered except the following. Please contact me right awat to make arrangements for pick up.

Luna white Relentless tracker paragon chest--55 mill Elbryan Uthador 55 mil (Stratics)

Ruined painting-------------------------55 mil Southeaststarwars 61 mil (straticss)

Impeccably crafted easter egg by EM Cyno Raznik----5 mill PoCove 8 mil (Stratics)
Hello a Kind Reminder that the above items need to be paid for and picked up for this auction.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All Items have been paid for and Delivered except the following. Please contact me right away to make arrangements for pick up.

Last Call on these Items. Friends its not my role to run you down to get paid and have you pick these up.

You have till Saturday at 9am to complete your purchases at which point the items will be released to sale.

Failure to honor your bids will result in your elimination from bidding in my future auctions. I am not looking forward to that frankly but obviously it would be a must.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Last Call on these Items. Friends its not my role to run you down to get paid and have you pick these up.

You have till Saturday at 9am to complete your purchases at which point the items will be released to sale.

Failure to honor your bids will result in your elimination from bidding in my future auctions. I am not looking forward to that frankly but obviously it would be a must.
Sorry Nabin, I completely forgot about this. I will catch up with you on icq tonight to take care of payment.

P

PoCove

I was away for the holidays // I can pay you on Ala if i won anything ... call me or pm me thanks PoCove