• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcing the Origin Town Crier via ICQ!

• Thread starter Shalafi Vaern
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shalafi Vaern

I am pleased to announce the Origin Town Crier via ICQ!

To be added to the Origin Town Crier ICQ list please add 268-700-516 (Origin Town Crier) to your contact list. You will start receiving Town Crier messages right away!

Once on the Origin Town Crier ICQ list, you will be notified a maximum of one time per day with updates on what is transpiring on the Origin Shard, up coming events, and other special occasions. No Spam!

The Origin Town Crier will not be used to buy/sell/trade items. No exceptions!

In order to submit news, events, and other occasions, please send a message via ICQ to the Origin Town Crier (268-700-516) or PM “Shalafi Vaern” with the details (date, time w/ time zone, description, etc). Please submit your announcements no less than 24 hours before the event or occasion.

EM Event announcements are one exception to the 24 hour policy due to their “random” nature. Please send the information pertaining to a current EM event as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the forums or via ICQ.

Shalafi Vaern

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a wonderful service, we had one of these on Atlantic and it was very helpful! Thank you for your time and effort.

S

Shalafi Vaern

It will take a community effort to make this work, but thank you for acknowledging my efforts!

Shalafi Vaern

M

Mizbhayvin74

What happened to the Town Crier? I haven't received any info via it in a while. It didn't go poof did it?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep forgetting to get him info on the auctions to put through the message system *hangs head* Bad cassie

S

Shalafi Vaern

No it didnt go *poof*. I apologize for not keeping up with it! I unfortunately havent been around UO much in the past weeks, but Im getting back in the saddle and messages will be flying to your ICQ soon! Millions! Well, one a day perhaps.

-Shalafi Vaern