• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcing the Origin Bank Deco Contest Winner Dhara

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I thought it was only fair since she didn't get her spotlight yesterday morning. *smiles* Congrats Dhara you did a wonderful job. I hope all of Origin bank sits all day at it with you.

We have re-reviewed all entries and we were able to locate the entry from Origin. When we originally reviewed all of the entries this one wasn't clearly labeled for Origin.

We would like to congratulate Dhara for the winning entry for Origin.

Chrissay

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
happy endings are the best

congratulations to Dhara and all of Origin, you have your very own bank :)

D

Dhara

Thanks everyone! This is so nice of you to post Lord Gareth. This community has been so nice to me the past two days that I am sorry I have been lurking for so many years without posting. I'll participate more often :)

Thanks again :)

Dhara
(Yippie!)