• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Annoucement: Lynk HAVE NOT showed up in Formosa

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*duplicate post, but you brought it to a new thread*

Hey Yahan, aka slayer888, question - What do you and a 9-5 shift have in common?

Answer: You both get ****ing worked.

I never expected you to actually pay up, but you could have at least paid for the transfers. Sick of people like you offering to duel for money and then don't pay out.

W/e man, 30 mil for 2 xfers isn't alot to me so I'm heading back to Chessy.

Oh - and heres your video and screenshots.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALndoYCnH1g[/YOUTUBE]

(in case the embedded video option doesn't work here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALndoYCnH1g )

I know it's kind of fuzzy so here is a kill shot screenshot.

Now, please stop bypassing the profanity filter - children read this forum.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gf guys.. i guess this settles it.. slayer has to change his attitude from I'm-The-Champ to I-take-it-like-a-Champ. :(

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, nice fake video.

You didn't even transfer to the shard and showed up and compose a movie like that...
My god..

SO SAD hahahaha

Whatever, you go high pleasure yourself coward.

I am wearing an arcane shield, where is it?

Without the arcane shield i am fc 1?

Also, where is the full screen mode of the video?

Dont make it half sized.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO SAD hahahaha

Dont make it half sized.
You were only fc1... maybe thats why you didnt get a single offensive spell off.. silly foose.

LOL!!!!

Link---> :gun: :gee: <--------Slayer

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were only fc1... maybe thats why you didnt get a single offensive spell off.. silly foose.

LOL!!!!

Link---> :gun: :gee: <--------Slayer
Oh yea, that make sense

I challenge someone for dueling mage v mage and I wear fc1.

This really make sense

LOL

This is as making sense at Lynk wearing FC 2, FCR 3 <--

to duel me (since he cant be wearing faction arties.. so I assume his crystal ring = no fcr 3 right?)

So wher else have fcr 3 for him?

the glove?
the necklace?
the shield??

HELLO?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea, that make sense

I challenge someone for dueling mage v mage and I wear fc1.

This really make sense

LOL

This is as making sense at Lynk wearing FC 2, FCR 3 <--

to duel me (since he cant be wearing faction arties.. so I assume his crystal ring = no fcr 3 right?)

So wher else have fcr 3 for him?

the glove?
the necklace?
the shield??

HELLO?
Slayer--->:flame:<---Lynk

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, in his dream

or no no

in his fake video

HAHAHA
The video clearly shows me killing a character with the same name as you, who looks identical to you.

It is clearly on the formosa shard, and that person is clearly in the same guild as you.

If it smells like a newb, casts like a newb, dies like a newb, then you're a newb.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The video clearly shows me killing a character with the same name as you, who looks identical to you.

It is clearly on the formosa shard, and that person is clearly in the same guild as you.

If it smells like a newb, casts like a newb, dies like a newb, then you're a newb.
The video + the photo CLEARLY shows that your editing works still need to be improved.

Because by intepreting the vidoe, you should be casting under FC 2 and FCR 3 and you seems to have no delay on casting under 250 ping.

2. I am not wearing that should and how is that identical to me? Find proofs that I am wear exactly the same thing?

3. How hard is it to create a new char, a guild with the same name and same abbrev. on your shard?

Please dont be dumb arse.

You still need some works on making video. you chump.. hahaa

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Dude, sometimes people lose duals. Might as well stop making baseless claims that the video was edited - claims no one believes, anyway - and take it like an adult. You're not helping your image.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, nice fake video.

You didn't even transfer to the shard and showed up and compose a movie like that...
My god..

SO SAD hahahaha

Whatever, you go high pleasure yourself coward.

Dont make it half sized.

First it clearly shows him on Formosa.

Second it cleary shows you getting dropped in less than a minute, it doesn't matter what size of screen the video is in.

With that being said, our duel still on? Or are you going to be a chicken **** and not pay up now? I reinstalled UO last night, see you soon newb.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. How hard is it to create a new char, a guild with the same name and same abbrev. on your shard?
Searching for the same name on Formosa only yields one character; you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
PWNED
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fhb89V43KWc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fhb89V43KWc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMFAO. Thirty second beatdown. So much for the quality of Formosa's players.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LMFAO. Thirty second beatdown. So much for the quality of Formosa's players.
Well, give him a little credit, there are only 3. You only get so good dueling against the same 3 crappy players all day long.