• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anniversary Items bug

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any plans to replace the Codex of Virtues for those who have lost them? I lost one when I put my house into edit. Just went poof. And another when I tried to chop/redeed it in order to avoid losing another to the poof bug.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Are there any plans to replace the Codex of Virtues for those who have lost them? I lost one when I put my house into edit. Just went poof. And another when I tried to chop/redeed it in order to avoid losing another to the poof bug.
If youre on Atlantic ill give you some.

K

KoolAidAddict

If youre on Atlantic ill give you some.
Ditto

EDIT: or for that matter, whatever shard your on, if I still have mine, they be yours!
All 6 of em!!
PM me or say so here.
Be on later today, all night long, and next 3 days for sure as Im off on vacation, and yes I took it to play UO as the "economy" outside UO is worse than in it!!
hehehe

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's on Catskills I'm pretty sure. Aedon, ICQ me and I'll give ya a ticket there so you can replace it.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* Thank you dear, but no need to give up one of your own. I do appreciate the offer though.

T

Tazar

A lot of us have characters on shards that we never play on. I collected deeds on these shards just to help out people like you when needed. There was a couple of other threads around with many people volunteering to donate items on shards they do not play.

I think the offers above all fall into that category.

I know that I have an extra on Catskills and that I will never use it so you can add my offer to that list as well. PM me to arrange delivery. :)