• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ankh Pendant

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please advise what is the chant to be used at the shrines to activate the bonus when wearing Ankh Pendant. thanks for any help in advance.

U

UOKaiser

please advise what is the chant to be used at the shrines to activate the bonus when wearing Ankh Pendant. thanks for any help in advance.
Honesty - Ahm
Compassion- Mu
Valor-Ra
justice -Beh
Sacrifice- Cah
Honor - Summ
Spirituality - Om
Humility- Lum

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, the mantra, and the benefit granted by the necklace when you say it, are all listed by Lady Aalia on our new pages. :)
She worked hard on them, I have to take any opportunity to get people to see her work don't I? :)

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't remember... does the Chaos shrine give a bonus?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can't remember... does the Chaos shrine give a bonus?
as far as I know it does not

Honesty Ahm +2 Mana Regeneration
Compassion Mu +2 Hit Point Regeneration
Valor Ra +2 Stamina Regeneration
Justice Beh +1 Mana Regeneration, +1 Hit Point Regeneration (50% chance to get one bumped up to +2)
Sacrifice Cah +1 Hit Point Regeneration, +1 Stamina Regeneration (50% chance to get one bumped up to +2)
Honor Summ +1 Mana Regeneration, +1 Stamina Regeneration (50% chance to get one bumped up to +2)
Spirituality Om +1 All Regenerations (25% chance (3 independent rolls) to get each bumped up to +2)
Humility Lum +3 Random Regeneration

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But does it matter what neclace you ware? there are 2 so i wondered as i read this if the different necklaces do different things at different places...

And on that note does anyone know what the time expectancey of these are? IE how long does it last?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey the virtues web page you linked is done well. I'm not sure I had seen that movie before.
Nice work to whoever created that page!
The video is taken from Ultima Collection. :p

... or was it a magazine promotional CD? I can't remember... I know both had interviews, I just can't remember which had which...

*edit*

Must be the Collection .. the magazine CD I have (NEXT Generation vol. 39, March 1998) only has some various interviews with RG (and some other devs) on a much earlier, pre-cut version of the game.