• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

animation really messed up...

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so im doing a spawn today and noticed my animations are really messed up, does the first part of animation and stops, for everything when i cast, when others cast, when things die. so when things die everything looks the same this is really annoying...

H

HuserMama

I had this problem yesterday on Chessy. Not sure what was going on, but was very annoying. My gargoyle wouldn't walk around like normal just slide around. Very weird. Seems to be working fine today though. I thought maybe it was the server or something, but my husband plays on his laptop and he wasn't having any problems with UO.

A

anvira

I've experienced this with my characters and greater dragons. Also had an issue with the spell graphics not working...period. Interesting to say the least.