• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animation changes?

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice in 2D that I now swing my tetsubo while mounted, instead of punching with the empty hand. But now war mace animations on foot are glitched up. What's going on?

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now apparently I can't use locked down dyes, when before I could? Unless the guy at this house has suddenly changed the status on all 40 dyes he had stacked up for shopgoers to use. Something is going on.

More bugs that are going to be in the game basically forever. *sigh*

D

Deb

No problem with using dye tubs at a public vendors house on Napa.
Maybe log out and back in and see what happens.

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean the dye bottles themselves you use to change the color of the tubs. The shop I go to has piles of them so they never run out.

D

Deb

Those are working fine too...wish I could have been of more help.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Just because you can't have access to something don't mean its a bug. I'm sure the owner moved them, unlocked them or changed access and forgot to change it back.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dyes still run out after a few uses... he probably replaced them and forgot to set permissions on a few.

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyway, how about non-mounted war mace animations? Is it just me? Look close. It's all... weird.