• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal lore??

R

Razeial

Are there certain animals that are better to gain lore from at different levels or is it all the same?

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

no, all same .... why, there is no difficulty check if you lore something

R

Razeial

Just wondering what would be the fastest way to 120 animal lore

G

If you have UOA just make a macro to lore a tamed pet over and over again. I did this in my house till GM. Then let it gain to 120 through normal play. I was legendary lore by the time I had 90 in taming.

G

It doesn't matter what you lore.

However, the fastest gain method I've found was just to vet and tame as much as possible. You really don't need to focus on lore for it to train, as it'll gain much faster than your other skills. If you want, spar a couple of pets with each other and vet them. I let my kitsune spar for a while to get some vet/lore gains, and they gained from it too.

Wenchy