• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal Lore skill points only on jewellery or also on artifacts ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know whether Animal lore skill points can be found only on ring and bracelet (15 points each max, 30 points total) or is there also any artifact or other item that also has Animal lore points ?

Thanks.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Does anyone know whether Animal lore skill points can be found only on ring and bracelet (15 points each max, 30 points total) or is there also any artifact or other item that also has Animal lore points ?

Thanks.
Farmer kasa might be +5 lore
Not sure though

A tok reward.

T

Tazar

Mark of the Travesty (Tamer Version)
Birds of Britania Talisman (I think)

any others?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Afaik, those three mentioned are the only ones...

T

TheGrayGhost

Wtf!............... didn't you make a post very recently complaining about people using + skill items and how there ruining the game and need to be removed? Now you are using them? lol.......... Next I suppose you will be asking how much on average a vendor in luna costs?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wtf!............... didn't you make a post very recently complaining about people using + skill items and how there ruining the game and need to be removed? Now you are using them? lol.......... Next I suppose you will be asking how much on average a vendor in luna costs?

And ??

If I could change the game, I would make it more skill based (as it once was) in a heartbeat reducing the weight of items.

Unfortunately, I can't and I got to live with what there is. I am not happy with it, but I cannot do much about it other than voice my opinion.

But definately, I would want the weight of items in the game reduced a WHOLE lot.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
... and in all the time you seem to spend on the internet, have you never stumbled across the word "Google" ??

C

Connor_Graham

Unfortunately, I can't and I got to live with what there is. I am not happy with it, but I cannot do much about it other than voice my opinion.
Or you could stop being a hypocrite, and not use the items. They're not necessary for PvM or PvP, only for a few very specialized templates. Any character with 720 skill points can compete with someone using a bunch of +Skill items no matter what it is you're hunting.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you could stop being a hypocrite, and not use the items. They're not necessary for PvM or PvP, only for a few very specialized templates. Any character with 720 skill points can compete with someone using a bunch of +Skill items no matter what it is you're hunting.

I disagree.

If others use them and I don't, I play at a disadvantage since they offer an extra boost to those using them (otherwise why would they use them in the first place if they provided no help ??).

The point is that, generally speaking, if a player uses an item it is to boost one's own playing, not dimish it......

Therefore, if players use items with modifiers it is to boost their game play, be more succesfull and all that.

If so, then, those not using said items play at a disadvantage.

Was it a solo game, no big deal. Being a multgiplayer game, well, if others play in boosted mode playing without them means playing at a disadvantage....

But if I could change the game, I'd definately diminish the influence of items and make it go back to more skill based as it once was.

Lastly, can we please end the argument that playing PvM does not hurt others?

Because it does, at least as I see it.

How ?

Well, there is something called inflation.

When does inflation surface ? When those who have more gold to spend can offer more for the same item that someone else is looking for also, thus raising its price.

So, using boosted characters with +skill items to farm more gold does hurt the other players who are less effective at farming when they all look for the same given item and those with more gold can offer more for it thus raising the price over a limit that another player can compete for.

In a multiplayer environment all things are connected and, the way I see it, there is no such thing that a player does which does not have effects and consequences for other fellow players.

So, I totally disagree with the argument that boosting PvM templates with items might have no effect for other players because I think it does.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
think you are recieving backlash from months of posting, woes me! i poor! no time play! why should i need uber items?? please fix so i can compete! and also if forget hmm others have very good greater dragons, i dont how do i get and if cant why isnt mine equal or some such!!!!!!!!!

I disagree.

If others use them and I don't, I play at a disadvantage since they offer an extra boost to those using them (otherwise why would they use them in the first place if they provided no help ??).

The point is that, generally speaking, if a player uses an item it is to boost one's own playing, not dimish it......

Therefore, if players use items with modifiers it is to boost their game play, be more succesfull and all that.

If so, then, those not using said items play at a disadvantage.

Was it a solo game, no big deal. Being a multgiplayer game, well, if others play in boosted mode playing without them means playing at a disadvantage....

But if I could change the game, I'd definately diminish the influence of items and make it go back to more skill based as it once was.