• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal Lore Menu

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I believe I've always used Pincos and I remember previously when loring random tameables i'd get the rating (i.e. 4.2 power rating). Now I get stars colored in to try and guess what the actual power rating is. Any way to change that back?

Also, sometimes when I lore wild cu's it comes up as monster unknown and doesn't give me even a star rating (even though the cu face pops up on top left of the lore breakdown and when lore menu is waiting for a target I can hover over a cu and it recognizes it).

Any help resolving either matter or both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I've always used Pincos and I remember previously when loring random tameables i'd get the rating (i.e. 4.2 power rating). Now I get stars colored in to try and guess what the actual power rating is. Any way to change that back?

Also, sometimes when I lore wild cu's it comes up as monster unknown and doesn't give me even a star rating (even though the cu face pops up on top left of the lore breakdown and when lore menu is waiting for a target I can hover over a cu and it recognizes it).

Any help resolving either matter or both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Mouse over any value to get all the info :p
The settings are in the user settings if you need to change something, it cannot be easier now :D