• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Animal Lore Menu

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I believe I've always used Pincos and I remember previously when loring random tameables i'd get the rating (i.e. 4.2 power rating). Now I get stars colored in to try and guess what the actual power rating is. Any way to change that back?

Also, sometimes when I lore wild cu's it comes up as monster unknown and doesn't give me even a star rating (even though the cu face pops up on top left of the lore breakdown and when lore menu is waiting for a target I can hover over a cu and it recognizes it).

Any help resolving either matter or both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I've always used Pincos and I remember previously when loring random tameables i'd get the rating (i.e. 4.2 power rating). Now I get stars colored in to try and guess what the actual power rating is. Any way to change that back?

Also, sometimes when I lore wild cu's it comes up as monster unknown and doesn't give me even a star rating (even though the cu face pops up on top left of the lore breakdown and when lore menu is waiting for a target I can hover over a cu and it recognizes it).

Any help resolving either matter or both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Mouse over any value to get all the info :p
The settings are in the user settings if you need to change something, it cannot be easier now :D