• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal form request, horse

G

Ghost71

Yeah could we get horse animal form? Maybe just added in or one ya need a tailsman. And it could be random on what color horse you was each time ya used it.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better idea:
For the animal form of Llama, let's have a rare chancing of forming into a purple llama!
:p

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah could we get horse animal form? Maybe just added in or one ya need a tailsman. And it could be random on what color horse you was each time ya used it.
i wish they would just make summon creature to were you have option of what you summon AKA horse

M

Millie

I like the little brown horses in 2-d, they did a really nice job on the artwork for them. Would Be cool to be able to run with the wind in my Mane.

G

Ghost71

I like the little brow horses in 2-d, they did a really nice job on the artwork for them. Would Be cool to be able to run with the wind in my Mane.
My favorite is the white horse. I always named em Snow.

M

Millie

I don't know about a greater Dragon, But a Drake might be cool.. Less graphic to load.