• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Andros/Adrian drops

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been doing Andros a lot lately. I've used a human and an elf. The human has gotten 3-4 drops. All were human versions. The elf has gotten 3. All gargoyle versions.

I thought you had to be a gargoyle to get gargoyle drops. Is this not correct and I'm just having bad luck?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think that only applies to minax arties. Despise should be totally random. If you think human gets better chance of human drop tho, use a human. sometimes our superstitions pay off :)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think that only applies to minax arties. Despise should be totally random. If you think human gets better chance of human drop tho, use a human. sometimes our superstitions pay off :)
Gothca. I knew I read that somewhere and I forgot it was just torwards Minax arties. Just sad when I get the drop I need but it's the wrong race.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your elf probably needs to eat. :eyes:

Sorry, just thought I'd throw that out there.:stir: