• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And what I hate more than PKs.....

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

...are Edmontosauruses.

Really.

I mean they think they are just soooo cool. "Hey, look at me! I'm quadraped by nature but can go bipedal for short distances!" Pfft. I mean what makes them think they are so much better than the other late Cretaceous hadrosaurids??? They ain't all that.

You don't see igaunadons acting so hoity toity. That's why everyone loves em. I mean, you never get someone who hates igaunadons. I mean, you NEVER hear someone say "THOSE F'ING CAMPTOSAURUSES! Duck-billed bastards!" You never get that!

I'm just tired of this attitude that just because you have a complex set of molars and inverted cheek pouches that you suddenly are the most fly dinosaur in the Post-Permian Epoch.

Just had to get that off my chest.

5% Luck

Stegosaurus! WOOT! Love those spiny plates Just awe insiring.

T

T_Amon_from_work

>perk<

Ya coulda warned a bloke about topic shift, ya know. :lick::D

O

onihumanus

clearly youve never been a quadraped who dreams of walkin on two legs...:gee: