• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the fires rage on!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chrissay said:
1) A person randomly logs in on a shard at any time during day or night and drops the flames.
2) The plot is not cleared if they see suspicious camping going on

Mesanna said in another post:
1) The first house she dropped was not claimed for a significant amount of time

How is the outcome any different than using a stupid lotto system? Things that *might* seem simple are never that simple and I am sure a multi-shard lotto system is not that simple with its own set of flaws. Not to mention it is not really that immersive.

Basically, most of you guys complaining in here would not be happy unless you got the plot.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

of course we would all like a luna plot (i would sell so fast it would make your head spin) but it does not change the fact that the majority of these house will end up in the hands of the same few who are always lucky/good

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chrissay said:
1) A person randomly logs in on a shard at any time during day or night and drops the flames.
2) The plot is not cleared if they see suspicious camping going on
So this guy is going to hold LA hostage then? A GM won't do anything because "supposedly" his character is not performing any action, so they can't jail him. And they won't put out the flames as long as he's standing there inside the plot....that's beyond unacceptable...but not surprising either...

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Collapsing OSI owned plots need a few things to level the housing ground! First they need a big explosion that teleports the scripter/campers to all parts of the realm. Then the EA staff can douse the rubble. They all still must have the 1-3 hr no placement period, such as a cooling off period AFTER all the rubble disappears. This would give others a chance to place, not just the 7 x 23.75 hour players (automated to place the second the last piece of rubble decays).

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand why the GM's don't just telestorm the "campers" away

Sure, folks would pancake, but would EA care? Nope, it's their world.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m not going to let this thread die. It deserves to be on the front page, and it deserves more than just a copy/past reply from an EA member. Why didn't you simply put the fires out on all shards? Why is this tool still allowed to stand on this plot for almost 2 weeks now, apparently doing nothing more than preventing our fire from going out?

A

Arnie QuickPalm

I agree this is something that should be dealt with not swept under the rug !!!!

U

uoBuoY

I don't understand why the GM's don't just telestorm the "campers" away

Sure, folks would pancake, but would EA care? Nope, it's their world.
Wouldn't that just tell the telestormed "campers" that the fires were about to be extinguished and to get back to plot as fast as possible?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same guy, still there...I bump posted in the hopes that Draconi will at least acknowledge this thread...I"m sure he won't though..

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
21 Days !!! That's how long this guy on LA has been standing in the same spot, watching the Luna Plot...21 days straight....