• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And possible sell

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend got this from the last Baja event and wanted to know a price range it might be worth. Said if it's worth enough, she would be interested in selling. Thanks! :)

Capture.JPG

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think that considering it's part of a set it is a higher end em drop. Price-wise I don't really know, I wouldn't sell mine for less than 500M, and that's only if they were buying all 4 of the set. ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It should be noted I am terrible at prices. LOL Hopefully some others will give you some quotes.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well there ya go. I like them. A LOT. hehe

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hell I saw some selling for less than 175m. I know a couple of the people on these forums bought some for around 125m

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi sorry I updated my ICQ and lost your number please resend unless you sold to someone else already.