• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And now, let's have some word association

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Distracted.....( I love Music and if its something I haven't heard I will make sure I hear it. Major music geek, amatuer musician and I have managed several music stores including Best Buy back in the day when they actually carried good music and rare stuff LOL!)

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Confused(me as well,like to listen to bands,lests say Ministry,or better yet The Hunger,who started off playing acid/techno or whatever ,but later changed to rockers,lol , big contrast in thier catalouge) but all good!

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dazed (Oh yeah I listen to Ministry a lot, I saw the video of Al totally out of it on stage not to long ago. I haven't heard much about him since, I guess I need to look it up lol.)

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Page (or Holmes, I'm not gonna dwell on the controversy there lol, either way a good song)