• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And now, let's have some word association

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chilllllld--(star child,something Gene says to Paul Stanley in Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park)

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Future ( I've seen that movie many times and will see it many more, don't care how cheesy it gets lol)

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back(to the) and im glad to see that someone besides me likes nice cheese! lol its hard to stop watching that movie specially when Gene roars lol great stuff!

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DC (Nope but I have seen it before....do they still make it? I usually stick to the common ones, but do stray to the odd ones once in awhile. Unfortunately there are so many out there now and the price is not in my budget lol.)

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DC (Nope but I have seen it before....do they still make it? I usually stick to the common ones, but do stray to the odd ones once in awhile. Unfortunately there are so many out there now and the price is not in my budget lol.)