• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And Introducing...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 2.0 / 82 alliance may be bringing a team over to Pacific, we hear the fights are balanced and consistent.

What is the weakest faction presently, and what are the peak times for large scale group fights?

G

Gellor

CoM is full up with zerg... so not weakest.

TB appears to have the lowest numbers... but if you look on this board, you may some not so good things said about some of the members of guilds there.

Minax has one guild/group in it(SUPR/THC). But has some low turnout at times.

SL appears to be made up of most groups with the "largest" guild(FL) having about equal numbers with minax group.

Lots of good fairly even fights between SL and minax.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we'll still be fighting against guilds in the same faction, but which faction would present us with the most oranges?

Sounds like Minax has the fewest numbers, which is probably where we'll go.

G

Gellor

If you want the most oranges to attack, pick any faction but CoM:lick:

I'd say just from a straight numbers point, minax has the fewest. As far as I know, it is just SUPR/THC guild.

Although, TB may be close to Minax.

M

McVie

The only guilds in com are M and fme I think. Really there will be ojs to fight no matter what fraction you decide on. I'm sure TB has the least people in it though.
Everyone here likes to cry ZERG when the fact is M fights outnumbered some times to. If your guild can only field 3 people that's your problem. I'm not trying to single you out man just saying it for all the haters in here that keep putting out false crap when they get whipped.
Pacific---->:bowdown: M

G

Gellor

If you were to break down the fights that T gets involved in, you will see that it usually isn't outnumbered by ONE guild. It unusually is the result of multiple guilds having a five minute truce that they "lose to numbers". The moment T leaves the field, the truce dissolves back into fighting.

I'm not claiming a zerg is a bad thing. Just a statement of fact. Look up the definition of zerg. The usual agreed upon definition is: Zerg = show up with tons of "low skilled" people and win by sheer numbers.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in order from biggest to smallest i would say

COM
SL
MNX
TB

We all have our ups and downs so its not that easy to judge sometimes

i would also agree anywhere except com

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say TB or SL are your best bets..or really anywhere but CoM. FL doesn't fight much outside yew gate unless they take sigils and TB is the smallest faction numbers wise so either of those would be an excellent choice. SUPR/THC may not field ~20 like we used to but we still consistently have around 10 people on a daily basis, 15 or so on weekends if we get lucky.

So in summary:

CoM: tons of numbers, easy targets, don't join them they are fun to fight

Minax: Not the biggest faction, not the smallest, consistently has active players on a daily basis (you just have to know where to find us)

SL: Probably the 2nd largest. FL is big but I rarely see them anywhere but yew or Despise and ~WL is CONSTANTLY at yew gate fighting out of their house.

TB: GOO! is a solid guild but the TB faction as a whole has the fewest players so you may want to consider that.

Honestly, I would agree anywhere but CoM is a good choice. Every one has its positives and negatives.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minax usually has most on to be honest...Despite what everyone says about CoM, T is usually doing their own thing (not pvping) and my guild is the smallest crowd on shard.

I would go either SL or TB.

SL is probably your best bet, they have the weakest pvpers. Which means they are the least entertaining to fight.

GOO! and FME? will probably be your toughest challenges.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its funny to hear everyones perspective on how active each other guild is.. i would say 80-90% of the time we fight one guild and none of the other guilds have a clue whats going on.

how many people are you bringing over in your "team"..where you from?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its funny to hear everyones perspective on how active each other guild is.. i would say 80-90% of the time we fight one guild and none of the other guilds have a clue whats going on.

how many people are you bringing over in your "team"..where you from?
2 or 3 to start, more will follow.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad is correct, for once!

It goes

CoM= |T| and FME? and S0N! (T is very easy to fight they run on the field only sometimes but bring up to 10 ATLEAST) (Fme and Son are allied, good pvpers only people that are big asshats in there are banjo and sweet teen, everyone else seems like nice people) SON= Only casper/cloud they are back so watch out.

TB= GOO! -kd-, GOO! is a small guild we only have 10 active pvpers, but mostly only run up to 5-8, -kd- is a small guild and basically help GOO if where out numbered but we arent allied.

SL= (FL) and -WL, FL is a huge guild but all meatshields, very easy to kill but they can run up to 15 or more at a time, WL are better pvpers then FL but dont run as much numbers.

MIN= FL/SUPR basically Orions crew they dont fight unless they outnumber you, if they loose a few numbers and they became a little bit over even numbers they will leave till they get out of stat..

So make your choice off of my long ass post i just made!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

TB appears to have the lowest numbers... but if you look on this board, you may some not so good things said about some of the members of guilds there.

I dont see anything bad on the boards about us..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad is correct, for once!

It goes

CoM= |T| and FME? and S0N! (T is very easy to fight they run on the field only sometimes but bring up to 10 ATLEAST) (Fme and Son are allied, good pvpers only people that are big asshats in there are banjo and sweet teen, everyone else seems like nice people) SON= Only casper/cloud they are back so watch out.

TB= GOO! -kd-, GOO! is a small guild we only have 10 active pvpers, but mostly only run up to 5-8, -kd- is a small guild and basically help GOO if where out numbered but we arent allied.

SL= (FL) and -WL, FL is a huge guild but all meatshields, very easy to kill but they can run up to 15 or more at a time, WL are better pvpers then FL but dont run as much numbers.

MIN= FL/SUPR basically Orions crew they dont fight unless they outnumber you, if they loose a few numbers and they became a little bit over even numbers they will leave till they get out of stat..

So make your choice off of my long ass post i just made!
You will come to learn someday, that I am ALWAYS correct.

M

MasterP

Your best bet is to go SL. SL only has gate trash noob pvpers. TB/Minax/CoM always has people on to fight. There is lots of 3 way faction fights all the time. SL is by far the weakest and less seen faction guild.

M

Malador

The 2.0 / 82 alliance may be bringing a team over to Pacific, we hear the fights are balanced and consistent.

What is the weakest faction presently, and what are the peak times for large scale group fights?
Hey Lynk, I hope you have been practicing your team work. The show your group put on a couple of nights ago leads me to believe you need to stick to your home shard and practice more. I mean 5 of you died in less than 80 seconds to 4 of us. Cross healing might have helped. Sorry I was lmao too hard to cast, target and take pics but I am sure you remember being defeated with your own guilds primary tactic.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Lynk, I hope you have been practicing your team work. The show your group put on a couple of nights ago leads me to believe you need to stick to your home shard and practice more. I mean 5 of you died in less than 80 seconds to 4 of us. Cross healing might have helped. Sorry I was lmao too hard to cast, target and take pics but I am sure you remember being defeated with your own guilds primary tactic.
Plague what's up??? Bring a crew here too man.

S

SUPRsalad

TB getting bigger while Min is shrinking, shrinking..They were about equal there for a hot minute, but I think TB finally tipped the scale.. Every single one of them quality players too. Minax is still what it is... Not many of us, be aren't complaining.... ;) (anymore... yeah i was pissy about the DAWGs guys going GOO!)
SL getting bigger and bigger yet, FL is gaining momentum. Some nights they have like a thousand of them.
Com now has not only the M zerg, plus FME allied with Chad's crew.. Its getting ugly.. Zerg on one side, Chad, Cloud, Casper on the other. What one lacks in skill the other makes up for in numbers, and visa versa.

edit: I'll have to disagree with Peter North about going SL for the most fights.. You REALLY don't want to miss out on fighting FL. They have a great GM that doesn't mind throwing thousands of victims through a meat grinder ;) They CREATE pvp creatively, and you don't want to be stuck not being able to sick your pets on them.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

TB getting bigger while Min is shrinking, shrinking..They were about equal there for a hot minute, but I think TB finally tipped the scale.. Every single one of them quality players too. Minax is still what it is... Not many of us, be aren't complaining.... ;) (anymore... yeah i was pissy about the DAWGs guys going GOO!)
SL getting bigger and bigger yet, FL is gaining momentum. Some nights they have like a thousand of them.
Com now has not only the M zerg, plus FME allied with Chad's crew.. Its getting ugly.. Zerg on one side, Chad, Cloud, Casper on the other. What one lacks in skill the other makes up for in numbers, and visa versa.

edit: I'll have to disagree with Peter North about going SL for the most fights.. You REALLY don't want to miss out on fighting FL. They have a great GM that doesn't mind throwing thousands of victims through a meat grinder ;) They CREATE pvp creatively, and you don't want to be stuck not being able to sick your pets on them.

Gemma I pinged your vent last night and u had 21 people in it.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We peak at about 15.. Last night that's how many we had when we did Harry

S

SUPRsalad

Gemma I pinged your vent last night and u had 21 people in it.
1. Our vent limit is 20.
2. We share a vent with another guild on another shard.
3. There are three kinds of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who cannot.

4. I was on for a while and there were about 4 or five of us. We did some fighting with FL at their base.. They stat'd most of us, and most our guys logged. Admittedly, I was being a jerk. Then we had a fight with a bunch of them on the server line. (which was the only reason we managed to drop Hellfire) Then I, Andy, and Irp all said goonite and logged. I think Ezra was in there by himself after that.

5. When the harrow was popped, we were most likely in bed. . .

6. If you Ping us right now, you will see 15 of us. 6 playing on baja, 6 in afk (and some of them have been there for literally weeks.) and 3 in the lobby. Me, Bri, and Laorack & I think Lao is taking a **** afk.

M

MasterP

Our vent max is 25. As he said my vent has 2 shards and a CS/UT (first person shooter) channel and a large amount of afk all the time. Dont know how many were on last night cause sure as **** wasnt me on. Friday-Sunday = PARTY.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats straight **** and you know it, i've seen alot of you guys online in the past three days, 13+ a day

B

Budweiser KDL

Our vent max is 25. As he said my vent has 2 shards and a CS/UT (first person shooter) channel and a large amount of afk all the time. Dont know how many were on last night cause sure as **** wasnt me on. Friday-Sunday = PARTY.
There is normally 6-8 in Baja vent channel. And most that time we have 4-5 AFK channel. SO we had maybe 5 active last night?? wow what a wrecking crew we had ;)

S

SUPRsalad

thats straight **** and you know it, i've seen alot of you guys online in the past three days, 13+ a day
it would be interesting.. Ping us right now. I wonder how many you think we have.

M

MasterP

Maybe we shouldn't give them details like this. So now they might get up the balls to do harrys and spawns. This why they think we have ppl on!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we dont do harrys cus where to lazy to do a fking oaks gi e us the skull and we'll do it just for you mystical

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who thinks a harrower means anything in this day and age is severely mistaken. Harrowers are nothing. A true testament of a guilds domination and superiority is an organized fight. Wrong plains 4v4s 5v5s 10v10s. Whatever you can muster together. I even rank yew gate fighting above harrowers these days.

The only time I would ever give anyone an ounce of credit for completing a harrower, is if they were to do a public harrower. When I say public, I mean posting that you will spawn a harrower in one week from the date you posted it. It should be posted on every known pvp forum to give everyone some notice.

M

McVie

Ya a harry is a joke we could pop one now and no one would show you would just cry here about numbers or some other bs. :redx::redx:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow dude, stalk much? I actually took you off ignore to see your post(and this is laughable). You actually browsed through forums to respond to me?

You are trash, TDR is trash. Any time you want to 5 v 5, or 4 v 4 or whatever ICQ me, you have me on your list.

You're not good at dueling, you're not good at field fighting. You are just plain bad. You don't have any screenshots of your little fantasy because it never happened kid.

Keep your GL fantasies to the GL forums.

M

Malador

Wow dude, stalk much? I actually took you off ignore to see your post(and this is laughable). You actually browsed through forums to respond to me?

You are trash, TDR is trash. Any time you want to 5 v 5, or 4 v 4 or whatever ICQ me, you have me on your list.

You're not good at dueling, you're not good at field fighting. You are just plain bad. You don't have any screenshots of your little fantasy because it never happened kid.

Keep your GL fantasies to the GL forums.
Actually someone else who thinks as little of you as I do saw your egotistical post announcing your coming to pac, as if anyone on pac is impressed or even knows who you are, and made me aware of it.

Talk it up boy. We had our group fight. You were first to die. The fight was over almost before it began.

In case no one knows what 2.0 is about. They are a bunch of mages who feed thier egos by syncing really well. The moment you turn the tables on them they will run until they loose you only to come back and try to sync on you again. The tactic works ofcourse. If you want to end the fight kill Tank and the rest scatter.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1390528#post1390528

The last documented 5 v 5 (an actual 5 v 5) Malador. Welcome back to ignore, I thought by now your posts might have developed a little substance.

Moving on to the purpose of this thread. After looking around and seeing the daily action for a little while we went TB. Horses don't bond for a few more days but hope to have some good fights soon.

M

Malador

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1390528#post1390528

The last documented 5 v 5 (an actual 5 v 5) Malador. Welcome back to ignore, I thought by now your posts might have developed a little substance.
LMAO

First you show a pic of a fight on catskills when none of us have characters on catskills. Epic Fail

Then you show a pic of a 5 v 1 gank, a 3 v 1 gank, another 5 v 1 gank, a 4 v 1 ress kill, a 4 v 1 gank, a 3 v 1 ress kill and a 3 v 1 gank.

Point in fact not one of your pics show more than one tdr on the screen at a time. Your pics hardly demonstrate a clear 5 v 5. I could post pics like this

and claim a 5 v 5. Your pics are worthless to support your claims of a 5 v 5 victory. They do however demonstrate what I previously stated

In case no one knows what 2.0 is about. They are a bunch of mages who feed thier egos by syncing really well. The moment you turn the tables on them they will run until they loose you only to come back and try to sync on you again. The tactic works ofcourse. If you want to end the fight kill Tank and the rest scatter.
In our last exchange all 5 of you were on the screen with all 4 of us and you all died on the same screen. Not one of us died.

Spin it how you like but you got owned