• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And Eob Takes The Lead..

A

Amathist of PoC

hehehe - I actually did try to check the status today of the vet list but it seems to have vanished community section does not have a guilds any more.

Maybe they are trying to work out how to add guild age or something.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and... OMG coming 3rd (largest PvP guild), so naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

heh heh heh

A

Amathist of PoC

Guild Name / Veteran Members
1. Empire of the Oceanian Blade / 137
2. Pirates of Cove / 135
3. Oceania Murderers Guild / 69
4. The Third Legion / 69
5. Shadow Rebels / 44
6. Murder Death Kill / 35
7. The Blue Dragons / 32
8. Tears of Chaos / 26
9. SIMPLETON SLAYERS of OCEANIA / 23
10. Allegiance of One / 18

Does eob happen to have an ACIDY and or a DEATHWISH now in the guild? If so can the guild leader of EOB pm me I tried to contact the secretary in game last eve but she did not accept the party.

Any way congrats EOB just means we have to work harder *smiles* And good job Sneaky 3rd for a pvp guild on oceania is pretty darn good.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I guess, i should unguild my chars ;)

glad you/we made it to the top!

Wolf

P.S.: UO-Download is at 45%

M

MissMelon

hahaha nah keep them for old time sakes :p
*hug* wolf please come try come back!! im going to miss you sooo mucch!!! you're so old school to me :(:( makes me soooo sad to see such an old friend go :(:( really does :( *cries* *sigh* ok im good! *HUGS* you're like S^R to me... sigh

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there going to be a new thred every time a diff guild takes the lead now? Surely this could have been put in the first of such threds?

T

Teeshy

**** stirs tend to be more effective if they are lit up with big bright lights - easier to be to be noticed =P (BTW I thought you left Stratics? Back again? =))

A

Amathist of PoC

Is there going to be a new thred every time a diff guild takes the lead now? Surely this could have been put in the first of such threds?
I believe it was locked wasnt it? - and besides it was just a little tease aimed at me by melon and if I can take it with good humour so should others.

Besides she really is just scared we will over take them again :D

We are not that far behind ....really...kinda...see

Guild Name Veteran / Members
1. Empire of the Oceanian Blade / 153
2. Pirates of Cove / 141

D

Daniella-EOB

Good luck with that, BTW not all tram guilds are bad. See you in fel soon :p. Wait till the list updates and when it does we may be on the main vet list with all shards, hopefully we will get there. Oh and our vets are all trained in skill not bought just thought i'd throw that out there. Yeah we could have posted this under POC takes the lead, but we figured we'd make a thread specially for us.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** stirs tend to be more effective if they are lit up with big bright lights - easier to be to be noticed =P (BTW I thought you left Stratics? Back again? =))

Yeah i had left stratics. But to put it as simply as i can without breaking the ROC. The issue that i had was resolved. I honestly never thought it would be, so i jumped the gun and said that was it for me. Who knew there could be justice for us little people...

M

MissMelon

not once have i complained about allllll the threads you make that dont even have anything to do with UO.. :p

I

iddqd

bah, those numbers are distorted. how many of those are separate players? maybe 15 - 20.

M

monarto

Guild Name / Veteran Members

Does eob happen to have an ACIDY and or a DEATHWISH now in the guild? If so can the guild leader of EOB pm me I tried to contact the secretary in game last eve but she did not accept the party.

Any way congrats EOB just means we have to work harder *smiles* And good job Sneaky 3rd for a pvp guild on oceania is pretty darn good.
lol yes amathist, i am in EOB. 2 of my chars are... thought i would let you know. deathwish is not one of them though. acidy, distros are in EOB.

A

Amathist of PoC

Have already spoken with Don and Melon but thank you for the confirmation. And again congrats to EOB I believe you still have the lead.