• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An issue about reactivating my UO account

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I let my account deactivate today.Stupid me,I haven't checked my emails from EA. With the economy the way it is,I have shreaded my CC's except for my H&R Block "Emerald" card.

Now I know from my experence with the EA/UO payment site,I can use this card to make game time purchases just like it was a CC. The H&R Block card is backed by Mastercard btw,but I am having a problem with the payment screen about accepting the numbers that are on the card. Each time I type in the card number and exp date it brings me right back to the same screen with the card numbers and exp date erased.

Am I missing something? Is the payment screen fubar'd? Should I get a CC asap so my large house wont fall? Anyone wanna help me out with what I can do?

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ack hope the payment section is messed up..maybe try again tomorrow maybe just a hiccup or maybe didnt enter info right? If its still messed up may want to try calling them...

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack hope the payment section is messed up..maybe try again tomorrow maybe just a hiccup or maybe didnt enter info right? If its still messed up may want to try calling them...
I did re-enter the cards numbers many times and triple checked them each time before clicking "ok".With my luck,I'll have 20 emails with 20 gamecodes waiting for me in about five minutes,because even if it didn't show,the payment request was accepted.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this problem a couple weeks ago. I just waited a couple of hours and tried again and it worked. The site has issues. Let us know if you get it to work. :)

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After your account de-activates, you've got three months before your house will start to decay.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this problem a couple weeks ago. I just waited a couple of hours and tried again and it worked. The site has issues. Let us know if you get it to work. :)
Well at least I know its not just me I guess.I played around the site some and I see that new info I put in,such as a different telephone number and street address,will not save after I click "ok".

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I did something like this it turned into a real 'doh!' moment. The reason it was rejecting it was the date format I used :(

S

Sebrina

Any time that happened to me was because I forgot to indicate what payment type it was, i.e. Visa, Master Card, ect.

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After your account de-activates, you've got three months before your house will start to decay.
Have the changed this again, I thought they reduced the timer to 30 days ???.

Hunters I hope everything will be fine and you will be back playing again real soon.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Have the changed this again, I thought they reduced the timer to 30 days ???.

Hunters I hope everything will be fine and you will be back playing again real soon.

Nah, its still 90 days til your house decays after your account goes inactive. They had planned on chaning it 30 days but decided not to for some reason.

R

Remyi

I've had an issue with certain cards just not being accepted. Granted this was way back after T2A had just released, and they wouldn't accept my debit card.

About the housing decay though...Where is it placed? I'm extremely confused by my RL friend's situation. He hasn't had an active house in over a year, but his small undesigned housing plot, outside Zento, is STILL standing and has never started decaying.