• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An homage to Old Magnicia and the classic Sandstone...

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whether it was part of the ongoing Great Fall or not, I managed to snag a plot in New Mag over the weekend.

Pondering what kind of house to build, I eventually came to the conclusion that since Old Magincia had been sandstone, my home in New Magincia should be as well. Further inspiration hit when I came across a classic old sandstone house when wandering around the other day.

So I borrowed the lines and proportions of the sandstone to create a new two story design. (I tried three, but it just didn't work.) I'd have like to used ladders, but heritage tokens are too expensive, and dang I wish there was a sandstone foundation...

I'm not to sure how to post pictures here, but check it out on LS, Tram, New Mag plot SW1, 52'44S 164'48E