• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An attempt to spawn cam Great Lakes (story, screenshots)

T

Tarrant

Yesterday morning, a necro guildmate of mine noted that a ghost-cam-looking ghost was on Island near the altar. He exorcised it before I got to see it, but that was all I needed to hear! I headed out on a mission - if some presumptious a-hole was going to try to run a spawn cam on Great Lakes, I was going to be that person's nightmare!

I scooted over to Marble and hung out where I was pretty sure the cam would be stashed. And sure enough, it popped up. Hello, "Marble" !

So, the cam was exorcised, and I ran to Chaos to gander at my handiwork. There, I found both "Island" and "Marble" parked at the exorcism spot. At least 2 accounts were being used, which is no surprise considering how many spawns there are for an automated spawn cam to monitor.

I galloped off to another spot where I figured I would find a ghost cam. Next stop: Desert.

I waited around a bit, and sure enough, a cam popped up there. "Desert"! The ever-so-clever cam owner had left the cam standing where the top of the palm tree obscured casual view of the ghost, but well, that didn't stop allnames and ctrl-shift.

After it was exorcised, I ran back to Chaos yet again, and got to watch the newly-exorcised ghost for a little while, before it timed out.

I stood around for a little while, and watched the cams logging in and timing out. At 1:32 EST, Desert logged in, and then disappeared at 1:37. Marble popped up at 1:41, and then Island popped up at 1:42. I could see that I'd nabbed two ghosts off of 2 seperate cam accounts and that the cam script was clearly still running, and decided that this was the perfect time to page the GMs. I paged, and targeted both cams, and explained what was going on.

Marble disappeared at 1:46, and then "Damwin" appeared. I hadn't exorcised one at Damwin, someone else had gotten down and dirty with that one!

And then, suddenly - - - a red gate appeared. Perhaps someone was being gated in for a rez, or someone was coming to deal with the cams! If the cams were to rez and walk through a gate, I was going to charge right through, and see where they had gone.

But the cams didnt move, and in through the gate walked......Catalyst from guild HaXz.

He appeared in the gate, walked several steps down from it, and just stopped. He stood there, doing nothing, saying nothing. The gate disappeared.

As he stood there, the ghost cam "Island" disappeared (its health bar went black).

After a long moment of standing and doing nothing, he cast gate, and went back out through his gate.

I continued to wait around. Around this time, I got the message back from the GMs "we will examine these accounts" etc. and so on, the usual thing that means they got the page and are perhaps doing something.

The cams had all been appearing and disappearing at intervals of 5 minutes, but the whole process had stopped, now. Damwin was staying logged in and none of the other cams were appearing. Damwin had appeared at 1:46, and it wasn't until 2:08 that it finally disappeared.

I watched a little while longer until 2:16 EST, and no new cams appeared. Either the accounts had been banned or the cam owner had turned them off.

-----------------

Today, I find no evidence of spawn cams, either stealth type or ghost type!

The End (at least for the time being).

PS: I don't think this post of mine breaks any stratics rules. I would hope not anyway! Nothing bad here on my part, I don't think.

I

imported_dukarlo

I saw a character named Desert running through Fire Dungeon Id say around noonish and Hax was right behind him. I applaud your effort but unfortunately it means nothing. I sent Haxz own screenshots to EA, some which were posted here on Stratics clearly showing cheats in progress(modded clients etc) and that was about 2 weeks ago. The players are still running around at breakneck speeds Im sure with modded clients in tact. Once again EA does nothing about the rampant cheating in game and Stratics will probably delete this thread. Ill never understand Stratics rules. EA refuses to act or make any type of effort to enforce its own rules yet stratics stifles any uproar the playerbase makes on the official UO Forums.

M

Malador

I found one in destard about a week ago. He was named "destard" if I remember correctly. The funny thing is he was alive in the middle of a rock formation and had some how become visible with a huge ring of critters all agressed against him. he probably could not time out because of it. I could not resist so I killed the critters then him. I could not get at him to loot but I could open his bag. Total noob char with noob stuff still on it. I figured that is what he was doing there.

G

I can link you to similar posts were i had pics and vids of script miners. Calling some a cheater is a violation of stratics RoC, you did not call anyone a cheater anywhere in that post. You simply posted a series of pictures with times!

G

Great story and very intriguing. However, i do remember that BC employed the same tactics in the past. Could that be the reason you are so familiar with what was going on?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Great story and very intriguing. However, i do remember that BC employed the same tactics in the past. Could that be the reason you are so familiar with what was going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

BC never employed scripted spawn cams. People manually scout. Certainly those that scout might have chars or ghosts logged at placed like island but for the most part they run the spawns on scouts and it is all manual.

G

Ok, so your are saying that there was someone on, 24/7 at all spawn locations?

C

CheezWhiz

Mal is right, BC has players from all parts of the world, the European guys would be on at totally different times and you get rewarded to scout so yeah it might seem like 24/7 which it isn't but its pretty easy in a big guild with multiple people scouting at all hours to seem like they may be running cams.

Now with some of the new guys in BC that seem more like the guys I would play with on Atlantic that may be changing - i really dont know.

D

DrunkenMonkey

looks to me like somebody has no life to wait around all day for a cam to pop up. maybe you should get a job? I like the cams. means we might get a fight. KEEP THE CAMS GOING!
Plus if you think EA will do anything come on now? how long you been playing? a month? They will not do anything. UO is gone man. All they do is use a script to send you to a website. If they use them why cant we?

J

Jobe FTW

Not that anyone on these boards thought you didnt use something, the confirmation lets some of them rest at ease.

G

only people that care enough to post/complain about cams are the people who are there to sneak a spawn, rather than pvp.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

DrunkenMonkey wrote: looks to me like somebody has no life to wait around all day for a cam to pop up. maybe you should get a job? I like the cams. means we might get a fight. KEEP THE CAMS GOING!
Plus if you think EA will do anything come on now? how long you been playing? a month? They will not do anything. UO is gone man. All they do is use a script to send you to a website. If they use them why cant we?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a character named "Drunken Monkey" in the same guild that the Catalyst char is in (Catalyst being the char in my screenshot who walked through the generally unexplained gate at Chaos).

It is not particularly time consuming to exorcise spawn cams. It only takes a few minutes of waiting at each one because the cam accounts have to log in and out frequently or else they cannot work effectively for their operators. It takes a little longer to remove a stealth cam than a ghost cam because you have to wait for the stealther's body to decay before you can exorcise the ghost, but even then it's not so bad. You can kill one stealther and then run to the next cam spot to reveal and kill the next, and then sweep up the ghosts in a different, later round, if you like.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

only people that care enough to post/complain about cams are the people who are there to sneak a spawn, rather than pvp.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG.

Automated spawn cams allow one guild to dedicate exactly zero live manpower to "scouting" while getting all of the benefits of having spectacular spawn scout coverage. The camming guild gets to raid at just the right time, every time, with none of the guild members ever having to "check spawns". The non-camming guilds don't get to raid other guilds as often, in addition to potentially being raided themselves. In the final balance of things, the camming guild covers much more ground than it would have otherwise been able to while utilizing less player dedication and manpower.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop running off to the island to sneak off a 15 minute rat spawn at 3 in the morning and instead pop a despise and i can guarantee you, your problem would be solved. only thing cams do is save these 'camming' guilds a ten-minute boat trip out to yet another deserted and useless location in ultima online where they can make you actually fight for your scrolls, for which champ spawns and powerscrolls were originally intended.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

only thing cams do is save these 'camming' guilds a ten-minute boat trip out to yet another deserted and useless location in ultima online where they can make you actually fight for your scrolls, for which champ spawns and powerscrolls were originally intended.

[/ QUOTE ]

It saves them a 10 minute boat ride, sure.

*every*
*ten*
*minutes*

of every single day,

all week,

of every week.

And if it were being done manually, the person would only have time to boat back to the entrance of Fire, then they would have to turn right around and sail right back to Island to check yet again....

Spawn cams never take a break, never get bored, never log out and go to bed, and don't stop working without somebody noticing that the reporting has stopped.

Attempts to justify automated spawn cams as somehow acceptable, fair, or positive for PVP in general are laughable. In addition to being completely against the Terms of Service for Ultima Online due to extensive third party application use and scripting, they are a tool for one guild to attempt to gain an otherwise unjustified advantage over another.

It's not a PVP encourager at all, it just allows one guild to choose when and if it wants to raid while preventing its scouts from being revealed and attacked. Its effect is to empower the camming guild, nothing more.

Having an automated system scout all spawns and report back to all the guild members every 5-10 minutes is an OBVIOUS abuse.

T

Tylindrel

"It takes a little longer to remove a stealth cam than a ghost cam because you have to wait for the stealther's body to decay before you can exorcise the ghost, but even then it's not so bad."

Good job exorcising.

But last I checked you do not have to wait for their corpse to decay. You can toss a res on them and then immediately exorcise them once they get the option to res. That should save you some time

T

Tarrant

I've heard that before, yeah. Good point on the time savings that would offer. If it comes around to it, I might want to modify that char's template to be able to res (it can't right now).

G

lol, i'll be more accepting of cams than of letting trammies pull server down t2a spawns day in and out, anyday. and you can only blame yourself, you're part of the new breed of which isn't interested in the actual pvp this game - champ spawns in particular - is built upon. however, they gave you a place where you could pvm in complete safety: it's called trammel. go there instead of whining about how well pvp'ers keep their facet in check.

I

imported_dukarlo

All cheats your defending aside, champ spawns were one of the dumbest things they ever added "for pvp". Id much rather loot someone dry than get a scroll as my "reward" but that is the system they gave us. It was designed to make Trammies happy even though it takes place in Fel. Were all just really Felammies nowadays.Weve all done and fought over a million spawns. Weve all won some and weve all lost some. The problem with defending these cheats is we all know players using these are using many more cheats than spawn cams. Heck this same guild has posted pics that show these cheats right here on stratics. What is the point of playing a game with no rules? Im all for dirty play as long as its within the rules of the game. We all know EA doesnt support UO very much anymores but its trash that cheats that reduces the amount of pvp. Congrats to people that cheat to win in the crappiest era of UO ever and saying its the crappiest era ever is saying alot.

Z

zOoMaN - BC

<blockquote><hr>

Around this time, I got the message back from the GMs "we will examine these accounts" etc. and so on, the usual thing that means they got the page and are perhaps doing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. When is the last time someone actually saw a GM instead of the canned response?

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Around this time, I got the message back from the GMs "we will examine these accounts" etc. and so on, the usual thing that means they got the page and are perhaps doing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. When is the last time someone actually saw a GM instead of the canned response?

[/ QUOTE ] Hun there is GMs. but not at the times they are needed the most. GM hours are 9am to 9pm. I live in the eastern time zone, and if I page a GM after 10 pm I get a canned response. I'll use the best one I got so far. I paged a GM about my pets not guarding me. canned response back was it wasn't a in game issue, and was sent the uo support website. so I wrote, and got a reply back that it is a in game issue, and to page a GM. I wrote back said I paged a GM they said it wasn't a in game issue, to write UO support. reply back was to page a GM with a reference #. I repaged a Gm with that number. GM game, and fixed my problem.

Seriously the problem stems down to this GMs are paged after the fact of whats going on. like when you know someone is going to script a house in at an Idoc. No use in paging a GM on it before hand because they can not interfere with house placing, after the house is scripted in no use in paging the GM what ever program they used is turned off, and they already logged off. Its just a no win situation just like in pvp. We know illegal programs are being used by some, but by the time a Gm is paged programs are shut off.

Only way for the cheating etc to stop is if the GMs get more involved with the player base by being on the game by hanging out and watching what is going on at spawns, yew gate etc, A Gm just has to walk around but not to get involved with the players. thats one way to stop the cheating.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

lol, i'll be more accepting of cams than of letting trammies pull server down t2a spawns day in and out, anyday. and you can only blame yourself, you're part of the new breed of which isn't interested in the actual pvp this game - champ spawns in particular - is built upon. however, they gave you a place where you could pvm in complete safety: it's called trammel. go there instead of whining about how well pvp'ers keep their facet in check.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a joke! This guy is pretending that setting up and running an automated spawn cam system is nothing more than a group of PVPers doing a good job! Look at him:

<blockquote><hr>

how well pvp'ers keep their facet in check.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who he thinks he's fooling? He must be addressing people who might read this thread but not show up in Fel themselves? - - Because everyone in a spawning guild intrinsically understands these issues. Even those in Fel who haven't personally seen a spawn cam in action get the idea of what it's for just through common sense. They give ONE guild a massive advantage in telling them exactly where to raid other guilds and when, with no live manpower dedicated toward the scouting effort.

And, it's a completely cheated advantage that requires a 3rd party program to log in and then log out all of those cam characters over and over again, and another 3rd party scripting program to interpret the data and feed information into the reporting system.

If spawn cams are so positive for "PVPers" then why don't spawn cam operators open up the reporting to the whole shard? Put the spawn cam reports on a public web site so all guilds can see them? We all know that's not how it works, that's why. The spawn cam reports are highly guarded by the guild who runs the cams, it is a tool to empower that one guild ONLY.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone who saw a GM appear once! I've not personally seen one manifest on a production shard (in the red robe and everything), to the best of my memory.

But regarding the situation. From what I can tell, the cams have not been back since that day. There seems to be the possibility that this time through, the GMs took action and the cam accounts may not be usable as a result. I did page at a good time, with two cam accounts (not just chars on the same account) logged in and staring at me from the Chaos shrine, having recently been exorcised and apparently being monitored only by the spawn cam programs and scripts. The GMs would have been talking to the cam, attempting to verify if it was attended or not, and noting the logging in and out of the chars on both accounts. The GMs might have also been able to see if both accounts were being accessed from the same IP address, which seems likely, further supporting the prospect of the cams being run from a single location utilizing third party tools and not a live person.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If spawn cams are so positive for "PVPers" then why don't spawn cam operators open up the reporting to the whole shard? Put the spawn cam reports on a public web site so all guilds can see them? We all know that's not how it works, that's why. The spawn cam reports are highly guarded by the guild who runs the cams, it is a tool to empower that one guild ONLY.

[/ QUOTE ]
You honestly believe that the guilds running the cams are actually interested in keeping what spawns are being worked where, a secret? lolz, you're hopeless.. you're completely missing the point [/thread]

D

Dem0nic

Tarrant, is this incessant complaining really doing anything?

Kill the ghosts, exorcise the ghosts, cry to the ghosts all you want, WHO CARES.

Your Catskills affiliate has used cams forever so just stfu and play the fricking game,

L

`Lynk

I almost want to make a stealther necro just to grief the ghost cams.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

Tarrant, is this incessant complaining really doing anything?

Kill the ghosts, exorcise the ghosts, cry to the ghosts all you want, WHO CARES.

[/ QUOTE ]

The primary complaining I've read in this thread so far has been done by YOU and Gambit. We have Gambit lamenting the state of PVP in UO and spouting hogwash portraying spawn cams as a helpful tool to make for lively PVP, and you apparently complaining because I responded to his misinformation.

I play the game plenty and don't check these forums very often, so you can be the one to "stfu" (as you told me to do). They could lock this thread and I wouldn't necessarily notice it until next week.

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

You honestly believe that the guilds running the cams are actually interested in keeping what spawns are being worked where, a secret? lolz, you're hopeless.. you're completely missing the point [/thread]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely they do. Unless the camming guild is in such a position of dominance that it doesn't matter, the camming guild wants to be the one to raid and kill the original spawning guild, not have guild #3 show up and potentially take the spawn away from them. Camming allows them to choose their fights without committing to a single fight or a single unanticipated scouting death. Why would they want to provide that service to an enemy guild?

You could always claim that you personally run a spawn cam and anything you say on the subject must therefore be correct, but that's not reliable information that anyone can work with.

I think we can all say at this point that BC was probably NOT the guild that was running that spawn cam. Do you think the guild that attempted to cam Great Lakes, whoever that guild might be, would willingly share their cam reports with BC? Would they invite BC to raid them at every opportunity and at every time of day, no matter how many people they have on? Anyone who says Yes to that is either ******** or thinks everybody is a dummy.

Common sense is like the light coming out of a flashlight. It takes just a little bit of it to reveal a heap of BS in an otherwise dark closet...

T

Tarrant

<blockquote><hr>

I almost want to make a stealther necro just to grief the ghost cams.

[/ QUOTE ]

If one wants to be able to dig up all types of them, don't forget that GM detect hidden is necessary too, and this takes some time to put together.

One might consider building the template from the base of GM spirit speak, near-GM ninja, GM hiding, GM stealth, and GM detect hidden, and don't forget that the char has to be able to kill any unattended stealthers it reveals. You may find the template too cramped to put on the high level Necro for real, but you should be able to equip items to boost your Necro way up for that occasional exorcism spell. Archery (and perhaps some Tactics thrown in) seems complementary to such a template because you don't have to leave animal form to be able to kill (spellcasting to kill would require this). You would have to drop form for the exorcism itself, naturally.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think we can all say at this point that BC was probably NOT the guild that was running that spawn cam. Do you think the guild that attempted to cam Great Lakes, whoever that guild might be, would willingly share their cam reports with BC? Would they invite BC to raid them at every opportunity and at every time of day, no matter how many people they have on? Anyone who says Yes to that is either ******** or thinks everybody is a dummy.

[/ QUOTE ]

in general, hell yes they would. i'll try to lay it out more clearly for ya, because what your shoveling is just plain ignorant and complicating a pretty simple topic of discussion. though i'm not in this guild in particular, any guild that plays uo like haxz does (competitively) is always up for a fight. we don't pay our $12.99 to go tame super dragons, we pay our $12.99 to pvp. the entire point of running cams (or t2a for that matter) is to look for people spawning and hopefully get a fight out of it. regardless of whether or not they icq the leader of every guild on the shard to let them know, you're totally off base to assume the guild running the cams would rather watch paint dry than get every guild on the shard to fight at one location. I mean jesus, i can guarantee you making sure they walk out with the actual scrolls at a champion spawn are the last thing on their mind; furthermore if you can't come to agree that spawn cams make for more lively pvp than you're simply thickheaded and in any case, lost to reasoning. anyhow, i'm done with this thread, as at the end of the day this conversation is rooted in the simple fact it aggravates him that spawn cams are a pvp'ers only guarantee he nor his two thousand trammie friends will make it out of felucca alive with our powerscrolls in tow! consider us pirates, keeping an eye on our booty
[/drama]

I

imported_dukarlo

Thats a pretty interesting point of view you have there. Basicly your saying people are cheating to create more pvp. I had not heard that before.

D

Dem0nic

You started this thread by whining to the almighty about how evil ghost cam's are. I could care less if they use them or not. You are the one complaining about how bad these people are. But, instead of getting your guild together and doing something, like raiding, you come here with screenshots and whine about other guild practices. Are you seriously that bored irl to waste your time running spawn to spawn to be the moral compass for the rest of the UO world.

WE KNOW THEY DO IT. WHO CARES.

Just take the rest of your characters off GL and move them all to Catskills, you do absolutely nothing for this shard.

I

imported_lady michelle

I'm glad he wasted his time doing this for us GOOD JOB !!!! Tarrant
What might be a waste of time to you might not be a waste of time for someone else

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Thats a pretty interesting point of view you have there. Basicly your saying people are cheating to create more pvp. I had not heard that before.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you could understand what he said. I was not able to decypher anything from that.

The bottom line is spawn cams as such give the group that owns then an unfair advantage and if they are automated they are against the rules.

Killing spawn cam chars is a good thing.

I

imported_dukarlo

Apparently cheating creates more pvp according to Gambits logic.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

You started this thread by whining to the almighty about how evil ghost cam's are. I could care less if they use them or not. You are the one complaining about how bad these people are. But, instead of getting your guild together and doing something, like raiding, you come here with screenshots and whine about other guild practices. Are you seriously that bored irl to waste your time running spawn to spawn to be the moral compass for the rest of the UO world.

WE KNOW THEY DO IT. WHO CARES.

Just take the rest of your characters off GL and move them all to Catskills, you do absolutely nothing for this shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you possessed even a 3rd grade reading skill you would have discerned that he did do something about it. Then he reported on what he did in this forum. I applaud his efforts as it appears do most of the people who have responded.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Apparently cheating creates more pvp according to Gambits logic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't take my [censored] out of context rollo because i deduced nothing of the sort. I said spawn cams (automated or not i could careless) inconsequently creates for more lively pvp, nothing more. Don't get me wrong i would like them gone as well, however, i'm just being realistic (as the dev's and gm's won't do [censored] about them).

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I scooted over to Marble and hung out where I was pretty sure the cam would be stashed. And sure enough, it popped up. Hello, "Marble" !

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part that bothers me, Tarrant. FL had a ghost cam setup when they were on GL, but I still think this is a little too insightful...

I was on another shard the other day and saw a similar setup being used. I can't remember which one off-hand, but before I yell out the shard and start another pot/kettle thread, I'm going to recheck my facts.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Guilty! Slim Shady is a ghost cam!

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

I was on another shard the other day and saw a similar setup being used. I can't remember which one off-hand, but before I yell out the shard and start another pot/kettle thread, I'm going to recheck my facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me 5 minutes to make a char and run over to Desert... I checked the catskills forum and I don't see anyone crying there about a ghost cam on catskills. Now that XV is playing there, I find myself at a loss for words as to why this thread wasn't mirrored over there... Hrmmm.. My XV obsession continues!

J

Jobe FTW

Herc i see you are still running the "Green Flower" program. you might want to hide your tool bar.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Herc i see you are still running the "Green Flower" program. you might want to hide your tool bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

My machine is too fast, so I use it to slow me down a bit.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Tarrent i guess you since you openly talk about it in vent, taught garton to set his engine to 14, whatever that means, but he sure seems to blip off screen now, harboring the Mr too, my lord, those who make company with well you knwo the line, makes XV look very Righteous *insert Sarcasm here*

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What a joke! This guy is pretending that setting up and running an automated spawn cam system is nothing more than a group of PVPers doing a good job! Look at him:

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why Rabbit had teh ghost calling [censored] in Map chat, How about what scrolls he had fall in his pack at a span useing map chat, talk about hypocricity at best, seeing funny green chat of 110 focus in XXXXX pack, ect, haveing ti posted on teh elder boards how to adjust map to say that, guys You all asked me Why I left XV, keeping those who need helpers in the guild just changeing their vent name, thos who choose to ghost cam in your guild but you come here and cry how unfair it is, the ally on DB4 on cats, calling them ehre and going there, shareing teh helpers. All hypocracity at its finest

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

stfu martin, cry some more. for years you whined about bc this bc that and what do you do, run off and join them. Whats the old saying, "if you can't beatem ? become a meat shield". What number did they put on your's and max's fore head. Talk about hypocracity. I gues you just didn't have the balls to quit the game. You just had to roll up to the guild that beat you like a dog. How's it feel to be somebodys *****!!!!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The primary complaining I've read in this thread so far has been done by YOU and Gambit. We have Gambit lamenting the state of PVP in UO and spouting hogwash portraying spawn cams as a helpful tool to make for lively PVP, and you apparently complaining because I responded to his misinformation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a Ex XV member, and elder, seeing you here crying about ghost cams,when you and your best friend Aaron, who play alot with DB4 on cats, who use the cams alot, if your not sure what im speakign about i can give you DB4 map info and see the ghost cam in action ill do it. About your harboring cheaters see previous post about Kyan who is not Mr in vent. Misinformation is comeing ehre trying to seem clean when you are just as dirty as Kyan in usieng Helpers to play a game.

Now you can report to your fearless leader why I am no longer XV.

one other thing not pertaining to Ghost Cams. I seen you are finally allied with FHP, also how about you all holding hands wiht VIP outside teh castle, seeing you all talking to the swan about allying is hilarious, agian holding hands wiht VIP, And seeing first hand that you all choose to use helpers to play UO.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

become a meat shield". What number did they put on your's and max's fore head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Meatshield number 8675309.

<blockquote><hr>

I gues you just didn't have the balls to quit the game. You just had to roll up to the guild that beat you like a dog. How's it feel to be somebodys *****!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep that is why all you guys have such a hard on and target me first, vengeful over a game, naw you are teh all mighty XV, most righteous bunch out there

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

stfu martin, cry some more. for years you whined about bc this bc that and what do you do, run off and join them.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you call Dam BC comeing in at *insert location ehre* crying about it then yes i cryed about BC

<blockquote><hr>

How's it feel to be somebodys *****!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great Thanks