• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Archlich Thanksgiving 8pm pst 11/24/22

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Pacific Server,

Tomorrow I will have a one hour special, handing out tailoring and carpentry items on request with the tag [The Archlich] as a bonus for those collecting Archlich treasures. The Small wooden boxes make a great container for sets being collected and the shirts, fur capes, thigh boots, sashes, cloaks, and sandals make great display additions for mannequin displays. Just a fun little hour long event to share good tidings with the community.

The event will have a grand finale

Special Bonus

During the hour long event I will be dropping some random Archlich dungeon drops outside on the ground that looks like this:

Prizes2.PNG

Also people can pick a number from 2-12 and this is first come first serve. At the end of the event I will be rolling some [Cup and Dice] for the prizes. If someone wins a prize they can't win another prize. If no one wins on a roll, I keep rolling until someone does win.

The Prizes look like this:
Prizes.PNG

The Grand Prize will be this item:
Grandprize.PNG

If you won a prize already you can still win the Grand Prize too.

there will be special Archlich glasses of ale given out and every time a player dies then drops their ghost robes, The Archlich will place the death robe with an updated version next to it.

I can also load from soulstones other professions if there an interest in other crafted items, such fletching, cooking or blacksmithy.

Get your crafted by: [The Archlich] items and have a happy Thanksgiving!

The event will be 8pm pst for an hour

Presented by: The PAWS Soulforge
ArchlichTG.PNG

Example of gift set that adds to the immersion and lore of the currently obtained items from the dungeon of Deceit. The cloak, the wooden box, the t-shirt & the sandals all carry [The Archlich] Tag.

ArchlichTG2.PNG

There will be beverages served during the event as well...

ArchlichTG3.PNG

As mentioned the event will have custom death robes to replace the old tired out drab of the current disposition of our ghostly community. Once a player drops their death robes on the ground, the Archlich will replace it with something more suitable, with a random color choice.

ArchlichTG4.PNG
ArchlichTG5.PNG

Hope to see you all there.

Thank you.
&
Best regards and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen

Last edited:

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Pacific Server,

Thank you all who did attend the event and congratulations to all the winners of the Raffle.

Archlich Event.png

The Archlich will be back before Christmas in a small movie short entitled: [Rise of The Archlich]

So Stay Tuned!
------------------

Happy Archlich Thanksgiving from: The entire cast and crew of The PAWS Soulforge.

Best regards and fare thee well!

-Palm Copenhagen