• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An apoplexy or summat

G

Noo, pay attenshun, coz this isna gonna happen too oftern.

Ah'm 'orrible sorry like ta whoevah yon daft plonker, erm, brave leader o yon troo britaninaisms is.

Ah wuz drunk. An ah wuzna payin attenshun ta wot ah wuz doin'. An' me boid distracted me a wee bit fiddlin' wit' me doobery wotsit.

So, when ah wuz pokin' aboot on yon faction stone, ah thought ah wuz jest votin' fer leadership. Tisna my fault there wuz naybody else runnin! So, noo ah'm in as faction leadah. An, despite all me many weeks o bein' th' only bloke in SL some time ago, ah canna remember how ta not be facshun leadah.

So, while ah'm genyooinely very sorry, an twillna happen again until th' next time ah'm drunk aboot th' stone, Troo Brits are stuck wit me as commander until th' next elections.

Sorry. But, see wit happens when ye dinna exercise yer right ta vote?!?

Tis enow ta make a grown haggis cry, ah tells ye.

*hic*

G

Oh MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *laughs hysterically*

oh hell this will keep me laughing all day long ! haha

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

You think a good Scotman would know better!
Punching the Faction stone is hard on the fist!
Next time just pick it up and throw it at someone you want to vote for!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

The worse part is now if we take a town, no one will be able to understand the vendors...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now is the time minions of Minax! Strike now!

[/ QUOTE ]

*pictures kelmo in a kilt playin' bagpipes*

hahaha

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

The worse part is now if we take a town, no one will be able to understand the vendors...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well don't feel so bad, this silly, kilt-wearin, funny talkin' bloke did the same to us when we were in SL way back. Me think's he just likes to be a pain in the britches!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey! I would look good in a kilt. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Well no one will be able to hear the faction vendors over their bagpipe playing anyhow.

I see he has already put up one berserker faction guard, over by Lord Brit's...

Then I was told to move...when I went to try to bank at WBB, I seen him putting up signs...

G

*feels extremely thankful that he is not in factions right now*

Egad! What a revolting development! While I am extremely glad to hear that the false 'lord' British has finally been overthrown, I fear his replacement may be far, far, FAR worse!

At least he will not suddenly become indestructable at the first sign of a succesful assault on his person! *sharpens sword*

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

*frowns* Now that is just not right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the only way to wear a kilt..regimental! *wags brows*

G

I read this 3 times and I still can't figure out what the hell he is saying.