• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] An Ancestral Ritual Mask Of The Lost Tribe

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"An Ancestral Ritual Mask Of THe Lost Tribe". This Item is from a Season 8 Atlantic Event Drop, it is 1 of 3 and is currently on Atlantic. The Buyer is responsible for pickup. I Reserve the right to cancle the auction if i choose to.
This auction will last till Thursday November 11th at 6pm Estearn Time. Happy Bidding!!

Starting Bid: 50mil
BuyOut Bid: 110mil
Current Bid: 60mil Angel Dust

Cant Figure out How to post a pic. of it but it is like the Doom Artifact "The Devine Countanance" but is dark blue.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New duped rares, please do tell (not of the specifics).

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea, i heard that it was duped but i dont know for a fact if it was, I myself havent seen more than 3 in game but if any people have, please post on here and # of them you seen.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, now i am just flat out curious - i have not seen any evidence or heard any rumors of duped items (recent EM items specifically) in the last 18 months. considering these things tend to sell for a lot, would there not be at least a little evidence of this if this was true?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea im wondering that to, i only heard rumors but havent seen it with my own eyes, so i dunno if it is true or not.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know how it was done, but im just going by manticore's list with the purple * next to the duped ones.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think there where any dupes of the mask or of any of the items marked from season 8. If there were, I think we would have seen some at the fest for sure. None of the assumed dupped items have shown up yet, or have yet to surface for sale anywhere for that matter. just my opinion and observation.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i dunno if duping makes the item less valuable because the non rep shrouds are still 100mil+ but if Tom would like to cancle his bid of 50mil tell me, otherwise the Current Bid is 50mil

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks. The fact of the matter is while we have some strong educated guesses about what has been duped, we have no absolute proof unless EA gives us a statement. As much as I would like to see a firm list from EA, I don't think it is going to happen.

Now with that said... pretty much everything in existence has a chance of having been or being duped possibly in the future. As much as we would like to have our items retain their value, we can not predict the future. If you are collecting as an investment, you're going to have to risk it just like in RL. If you are collecting because you enjoy it than you lose nothing even if it's monetary value lessens.

Now... let's get this discussion back on track please. Good luck with your item Alexander... I think it is pretty cool.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
k, Current Bid is 50mil. Auction Ends Thursday the 11th at 6 PM EST. I also have a "Arrirang Holiday Cake" forsale, if anyone is interested PM me and it is on Atlantic.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
also do have one of these masks from the last fest, fyi, not selling just adding to the count of them.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BUMP. Auctiion ends in 1 hour and 15mins Current bid is 60mil by Angel Dust

S

Sorcon Gartius

I am usually informed fairly quickly of any new dupes and I have not heard of any new dupes in the last year - 1.5 years.